Bikini Ready

Options
2»

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    It is a slow process and it took my brain a long time to catch up to my body... I would look in the mirror and still see 150lb. Its true that your entire shape changes - I found bones that I didn't know existed, my breasts went from a 36DD to a 32C, I went from a size 14 pant to a size 4 and an XL top to a Small. It is shocking some days to look in the mirror, but so so so rewarding.

Cool thanks for the answer. Awesome job! Thanks for sharing your experience!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You are such a motivation, WOW!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Marvelous! Fantastic transformation! Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • jackevie829
    Options
    congratulations! You look GREAT!!!!

Is there any specific cardio that you did or program that you followed?

Also, how long did it take you? Thanks!
  • Amie_46
    Amie_46 Posts: 60
    Options
    congratulations! You look GREAT!!!!

Is there any specific cardio that you did or program that you followed?

Also, how long did it take you? Thanks!

I do a combination of Elliptical, Stair Stepper, Stationary Bike, and Running. I also like to take Cardio work out classes at my gym, and do cardio DVD's like the 30 day shred and burn fat boost metabolism by Jillian Michaels. Havent tried P90X yet... but I am sure I will get to it eventually haha. I think you have to keep it fresh so that you don't get bored. I try to do something different every day.

I began losing weight in February 2010.. so it has taken me 15 months.
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You're a doll & you look great! Enjoyed your blog.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Yeah I went back to 2010 and read all your blog entries! I don't read blogs! but your skill kept my attention! good work sweets!

I also enjoyed reading your food journal! I'll get some good ideas there :) I'll keep checking on your blog! so keep writing!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Truly impressive!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! You look amazing! Like someone else said, like you've been this way forever. Awesome job!!
  • jenosaurus
    jenosaurus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing! I was checking out your blog, and it is so inspiring. I love how you've done it, and you are a beautiful woman!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! What an inspiration, thanks for sharing!
  • CurlyLeslie
    CurlyLeslie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational and should be really proud of yourself!
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The comment "who woulda thunk it" is exactly the type of story that gives me hope! Thanks for sharing!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!