What's your most recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• kelley555
    kelley555 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This was so much fun to read. My nsv was pulling out last years summer clothes and they are too big.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    my towel closes :)

Ohhhhh.... I remember the day mine wrapped all the way around me! And the day my thighs stopped touching when I walked. Good times...:laugh:

i can't wait for the day mine stop rubbing together...My NSV was my hubby and i were bickering the other day cause he doesn't know where he's goin and i can't give directions very well and we stopped to get gas which i let get to E and as i was getting out of the car he stopped mid sentence to tell me my butt was looking good....and i promptly told him i loved him.....
  • Nstanners
    Nstanners Posts: 6
    Options
    my grandmother didnt know i was using mfp and started bragging how beautiful her grand daughter is haha!
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was laughing in the shower - because my legs have become very curvy and more difficult to shave. Started doing the couch to 5k program and walking on the off days - starting to show in my calf muscles - Yay! :bigsmile:
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bought some skinny workout pants. Though I still have a caboose of a rear end I was finally happy with what i saw in the mirror when I put them on... Normally I have always worn looser pants for working out :)
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My two NSV:
    1. Fitting into a small pair of underwear
    2. Shopping in the Misses department. Its been over 6 years since I was able to shop there.

Good job to everyone for their victorys!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I already posted a NSV .... but today I rode my bike my longest distance yet (over 3.5 miles) and I had my best time! It is an amazing feeling!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The other week I went shopping and bought two Size 8 UK tops for the first time!!! :bigsmile:
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I went shopping at Kohl's yesterday and fit nicely into regular women's clothes. No more Plus size for me!
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My fiance pointed out the other day that I have those two lines of definitiion appearing in my stomach down the sides. He is very impressed in general and keeps saying so and cannot keep his hands to himself :) He accidentally caught his elbow on my sticking out hip bone the other day with a yelp!

My large inner thighs are being the last places to lose it at the moment so still touching but much less than they were.

I can feel myself far fitter than I have ever been and keep continuously surprising myself with how much I can do! Don't think I've ever been really fit before - at school I used to walk and cycle a lot but during any of that ever get me to run or do aerobic stuff and I was a red sweaty mess.

My UK12 Next jeans are feeling a bit loose. I think my best difference has mostly been down my sides and muffin top area. I can grab far less on my lower stomach.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I've had to buy new underwear. And new shoes. :-D
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    Things I have put aside as "never to wear again" because they were too tight are now loose on me. I'm happy to finally give away my bigger pants instead of the smaller stuff (and I'm glad I didn't listen to that voice that said "give it away, you'll never wear that stuff again.")
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    The other day I saw the cutest gray skorts and bought them in a size 12, the size I have been buying for years (except that brief size 14 stage, but I like to pretend that never happened). When I got them home and tried them on they were too big. Went back to exchange them for a 10, but they didnt have a 10 in the gray. So i bought a 10 in khaki and an 8 in gray thinking I would fit into the gray ones eventually. Well guess what? I fit them NOW. I wore a SIZE 8 !!! All day - and they weren't even cutting off circulation! I have to return the 10's. It's sooo incredibly nice to say "they were too big for me" instead of, "they don't fit".
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    I had a couple of NSV's yesterday. We had my daughter's birthday party at one of those bounce house places. My mom emailed me telling me that my brother (who hasn't seen me in 4-5 months) kept going on and on about how great I looked and how I looked like I was feeling so much better. Yay me!

Another one is that I actually did one of the obstcale bounce house where you have to crawl through a hole, go though a tube, climb up their "ladder thingy" and slide down on the other end. I did that twice! I didn't feel so out of shape doing it!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My HRM chest strap was too loose, had to tighten it!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I put on my 13 year old son's hoodie and I could zip it without stretching stitches
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    My bf commented "Damn your waist is smaller and your boobs are bigger!" Just what every girl wants to hear! lol
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I jogged a solid 5 min on the treadmill and I didnt feel like I would die. 2 weeks ago I could only jog for a minute.
    there might be a runner hiding in here somewhere.

that's such an awesome feeling!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I ran 2 miles yesterday without stopping, at a 12 mile per hour pace, instead of my usual 12:30 pace...
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    So many great posts! Keep 'em comin'!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!