Bon Temps - Week 3 of the True Blood Challenge (CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Well my fellow Bon Temps I'm not sure I'll be having a loss this week.... I'll be lucky to start seeing a loss by next week. If I am lucky I won't show a weight gain for this week. I've been dealing with one of the worse cases of PMDD I've had in a while which means this will be one heck of a painful week for me. I'm going to be doing my best to stay on track and push through everyday... As I have my horses to take care of I won't be able to dodge those calories burned... but not sure I'll be able to push myself to work out.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Well my fellow Bon Temps I'm not sure I'll be having a loss this week.... I'll be lucky to start seeing a loss by next week. If I am lucky I won't show a weight gain for this week. I've been dealing with one of the worse cases of PMDD I've had in a while which means this will be one heck of a painful week for me. I'm going to be doing my best to stay on track and push through everyday... As I have my horses to take care of I won't be able to dodge those calories burned... but not sure I'll be able to push myself to work out.

Bless your heart! Hang in there hon!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options

=( Just take care of yourself! That is what is most important.

Despite a week of wedding celebrations and less than stellar food options I've lost 3 lbs - down to 150. Soooo close to the 140's. I guess I've learned I can be around temptation and practice moderation and still come out ok.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    well I believe I'm gaining this week. My weigh in is tomorrow and I'm up about 2.5 pounds :( I'm going to weigh tomorrow and then on Monday again. I'm going to be exercising a bunch and eating right :( this sucks
  • Pam37841
    Options
    well I believe I'm gaining this week. My weigh in is tomorrow and I'm up about 2.5 pounds :( I'm going to weigh tomorrow and then on Monday again. I'm going to be exercising a bunch and eating right :( this sucks

You will be fine, remember, One day at a time. My weight does the same thing. Feeling better and doing your best is what matters not the numbers on the scale.
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    I'm going to weigh myself again on monday. I lost weight again so now I'm only up by 0.8 since last week :) But I will weigh on Monday to see if anything has changed
  • stariera
    Options
    This has been an extremely frustrating week for me. I've avoided the scale ate the best I could making sure to get my calories in for the day in as healthy a way as I've been able to manage. My body clock is all off. I have managed to lose some of the fluid I had gained back but I am still up from last week. I'm hoping over the next two days I'll be able to drop that fluid weight. Been drinking lots of clear water... making sure to get my vitamins everyday. This coming week is going to be a tough one for me I am having to cover the midnight shift 12AM to 8AM for the entire week. In the process of doing this I am going to have to try to do my best to stay on top of my work and complete the work of someone else... sigh. I am hoping I'll at least be able to fit in a work out everyday either prior to my shift or after it. It's bad enough I know my eating pattern is going to be totally off... LOL if I'm lucky next week will be a super week for me LOL...but I'm not giving up on my weigh ins for monday.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    This has been an extremely frustrating week for me. I've avoided the scale ate the best I could making sure to get my calories in for the day in as healthy a way as I've been able to manage. My body clock is all off. I have managed to lose some of the fluid I had gained back but I am still up from last week. I'm hoping over the next two days I'll be able to drop that fluid weight. Been drinking lots of clear water... making sure to get my vitamins everyday. This coming week is going to be a tough one for me I am having to cover the midnight shift 12AM to 8AM for the entire week. In the process of doing this I am going to have to try to do my best to stay on top of my work and complete the work of someone else... sigh. I am hoping I'll at least be able to fit in a work out everyday either prior to my shift or after it. It's bad enough I know my eating pattern is going to be totally off... LOL if I'm lucky next week will be a super week for me LOL...but I'm not giving up on my weigh ins for monday.

Goodness! I am rootin' for ya!
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Good Luck With weigh-in everyone!
  • Pam37841
    Options
    I am down 1.8 pounds! Now at 200.0,

Well it is obvious I wont be making my goal of 180 by my birthday on July 10th. Coming off slower than I had planned. :yawn: (That is suppose to be a sigh. :smile:
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Down to 249 this week! Woohoo! Over another hump on the scale!
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    thats great :)
  • stariera
    Options
    Well I am up by two pounds but know I've lost alot of inches over the last two weeks so I'm fairly certain its a combination of fluid weight and muscle weight being added. I'm hoping this time next week I'll have lost all the fluid weight and will see the scale going down. Sorry for the gain all hoping for a better weigh in next week.
  • stariera
    Options
    Does anyone know the thread link for this week so can check out the results?
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options
    Does anyone know the thread link for this week so can check out the results?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/258822-true-blood-weight-loss-challenge-results-thread-closed-grou?page=4 she didnt post yet though
  • melusinagr
    Options
    Woot! We are in first place overall! Rockin' it everyone =)
  • Jbledsoe42
    Jbledsoe42 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Go us! First place overall!

To keep on track for my summer goal I need to lose 1.5 pounds this week. I'm not working so it should be easier than the past few weeks.

Has everyone seen the season's first episode?
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Yes! It is awesome! Great little "catch you up" segmant at the begining and then the roller coaster ride of a show is off and running! Left me hanging at the end for next week, of course! BUt alas, I will be out of town the next 2 sundays and unable to watch. Glad I have a DVR!
  • stariera
    Options
    Grats everyone on the #1 spot overall... looking forward to Episode 2, 1 was awesome really good start to the season.
  • melusinagr
    Options
    I haven't finished watching Season 3 yet, but I plan on watching the last 6 episodes while in the hospital recovering from surgery. I decided to save them just for that purpose, I figured a nice dose of hot vampires would help in my recovery. ;)