Just fabulous. Congratulations!
  • AdoreZel
    AdoreZel Posts: 63
    Options
    I don't mind at all :)
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    Thank you all so much. This site has given me so much encouragement and information. I don't where I would be without it.
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    you look absolutely beautiful and that is EXACTLY what i want to do! I am hovering around 200 and am DYING to drop to 150 again! i hope you don't mind if i friend you! :-)

You can do it and you will do it! And I don't mind at all :)
  • theMightyAnt
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Well done, and thank you for posting. It inspires all of us
    I can't wait to show my before - during - after photos
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! you look fantastic!! request sent hope you don't mind!! :flowerforyou:
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Well done, and thank you for posting. It inspires all of us
    I can't wait to show my before - during - after photos

Thank you so much! :)
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! you look fantastic!! request sent hope you don't mind!! :flowerforyou:

Approved :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous girl!!! Great job!
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    Awesome! I'm trying to be just like you. I've gone from 214 to 172 and you're just the inspiration I need to finish! CONGRATS!

Congrats girl keep up the great work!
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    You look soooo good! You actually look wonderful at 150, but people say that about where I am too. Keep going, you're doing amazing!

Thank you so much I'm just trying to tone it all up lol which ever comes first the loss or the tone ;)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very well done! Such an inspiration...I started at 219 and my goal for now is 160 although I hope I can get lower than that. :bigsmile:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment!!!! You look fantastic!
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    congrats you look amazing
  • khstafford
    khstafford Posts: 19
    Options
    im 200 and plan on losing 20! So motivating!
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and very healthy!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! How long did it take you to drop those 50? what have you been doing?? I am new here and you are definately one of my inspirations on here!! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    You look so good!!! How long did it take you to drop those 50? what have you been doing?? I am new here and you are definately one of my inspirations on here!! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!

Thank you so much. It took me about 6 months. I started w/ an at home exercise bike 30 minutes a day and turbo jam. 1200-1500 calories a day. Now doing turbo fire and other at home workout dvds. :)
  • AdoreZel
    Options
    You look beautiful and very healthy!

Thank you so much :)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And my goal weight. So inspirational for me! I need someone like you on my MFP "team"!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!