Replies

• AdoreZel
    AdoreZel Posts: 63
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! So inspiring!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look gorgeous, and happy, congrats to you!
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You Look AMAZING!!!! What commitment and dedication you have to make such a transformation!!! Congrats!
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Congrats and keep it up! The 20 lbs will be gone before you know it :flowerforyou:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, you look great!
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I started at 219.5 just over six weeks ago and I'm now at 201.5. I was getting a little tired of watching everything and working out almost everyday. But I decided to log into the site today, hoping for a little motivation. Fortunately, I got just that in seeing your post. I know I can't stop or give up. Keep up the good work. Thanks,
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You look SO fabulous!
  • bvannetten
    bvannetten Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    You look great ....I want to be like you when I grow up.
  • Kattie1
    Kattie1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great..motivation
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You sure succeeded at motivating me!! Congrats!
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. Hope you are enjoying all the benefits, health wise and all the other benefits too! Isn't it funny how much more comfortable everything is... like booths, theater seats, even clothing? Fantastic job!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being so close to your goal! You look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration! Cant wait to be able to post some before/after pics!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Beautiful girl!!! Congrats! All your dedication and hard work looks fabulous on you! :love:
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I started at 251.4 on Dec 30th (2010) and am down to 224.8 as of this morning... 150 is my goal and you are such an inspiration that I too can get there... I am stepping up my working out to now training for a half marathon in October and would love to be at my goal by my birthday in late jan 2012. Thank you sooo much for sharing and giving some of us that extra push to make our goals a reality!
  • Nique1986
    Nique1986 Posts: 23
    Options
    you look absolutely beautiful and that is EXACTLY what i want to do! I am hovering around 200 and am DYING to drop to 150 again! i hope you don't mind if i friend you! :-)

You can do it and you will do it! And I don't mind at all :)
    You look like you have done a great job and I know I can do the same. Maybe I'll go for 150 :smile:
  • joyful2
    joyful2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!