Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 6 (Already in Progress)

Options
The results are here! Take a look!!

DMB.jpg

Paramore.jpg

LMFAO.jpg

DILIH-1.jpg

FooFighters.jpg

BEP.jpg

Alright, so the Rock Star Team of the Week is Team LMFAO!!
And the Rock Star of the week is hush7hush from Team LMFAO!!!!!

Congrats guys!! Looks like everyone is having a rough couple weeks, but lets push through it and finish strong guys!! The competition is getting pretty tight. It's not too late to make some big moves and steal the lead from the front runners!

Also, we're getting better at reporting in on time, but I can't keep waiting on a handful of people when everyone else is with the program.

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Nice work Team LMFAO! We need to gain some momentum. I myself am having a hard time hanging on, but we can do this! Nice job tryinghard!! You are awesome!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Woot! GO TEAM!! I knew we could do it!
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a cool idea!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Congrats hush7hush and everyone else who tried so hard this week!
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!! Keep it up, hush7hush and LMFAO!! Party Rock Anthem was the first song that came on in the car this morning and it was stuck in my head all day in the hospital!! Mustve been a sign!

Hope everyone's having a good week! Tomorrow is my last day of clinical, so I will actually be around more often in the near future!!!!:noway:
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats to hush7hush and LMfAO.

Let's bring it this week foo(d) fighters. I have decided my funk is over and I'm gonna bring it like it has never been broughten. ;)
    Let's do this rockstars!!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :bigsmile:
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Team LMFAO and hush7hush! Great job!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

And YOU my friend are OUR star of the week from Team DILIH! Way to Go!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    WTG Hush and everyone else!

Let's all rally push it this week and put up some big numbers! We're all already rock stars, so lets just see how hardvwe ca really rock!!!
  • AZGilleyM
    AZGilleyM Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! :bigsmile:
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers!! Great job guys...let's go hard for these last few weeks!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job to everyone! & especially to Hush & the rest of Our team LMFAO! A few weeks left, Who's gonna push it?!?!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about!
    Come on Party Rockers, let's get it again next week!!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just love seeing how much of a percentage as a team we can all lose - some of the teams are over 25% of the start weight lost. INSANE!

Let's push it the next two weeks and ring in the summer leaner and happier!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    A big shout out to Hush and Team LMFAO.. You guys ROCK! Congrats!!! :happy:

I know everyone in this challenge rocks, ok ok... some are more of a soft rock or maybe even a little adult contemporary, :tongue: but your still doing it, and that's what counts.

I know I struggle each and every day to make the right food choices. Let's face it, for those of us who are here becasue we love food or have self control issue, each day can be a struggle. Most of my adult life I've eaten not to live but for pleasure. Meaning: I could have had the grilled chicken but always chose the fired chicken isntead, french fries over sweet potato and what the hell is a veggie and why is it on my plate. OK, I have gotten away from that thinking now and I am eating much better, but again everyday can and sometimes is a struggle. Here at work, my coworkers are eating junk food all day long, bringing in Popeyes or burger king and I am only 100 feet or so from the dining facility and the burger king and the little grab and go shoppette which the equivelent of a 7-11. So each day, I have to struggle to make the right choices. Since I have been on MFP and had the great support of all of you and others on here, that struggle has become easier, because I know I am not alone.

Now that I have finished going off the deep end, I just want to say how glad I am to be doing this with all of you. this challnege has been a lot of fun. I really hope we can get the people and motivation together to do another RockStar challenge when this one is over.
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    Congrats to my teammate and to the team!!:drinker: lets keep up the good work!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone for their hard work! :)
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    A big shout out to Hush and Team LMFAO.. You guys ROCK! Congrats!!! :happy:

I know everyone in this challenge rocks, ok ok... some are more of a soft rock or maybe even a little adult contemporary, :tongue: but your still doing it, and that's what counts.

I know I struggle each and every day to make the right food choices. Let's face it, for those of us who are here becasue we love food or have self control issue, each day can be a struggle. Most of my adult life I've eaten not to live but for pleasure. Meaning: I could have had the grilled chicken but always chose the fired chicken isntead, french fries over sweet potato and what the hell is a veggie and why is it on my plate. OK, I have gotten away from that thinking now and I am eating much better, but again everyday can and sometimes is a struggle. Here at work, my coworkers are eating junk food all day long, bringing in Popeyes or burger king and I am only 100 feet or so from the dining facility and the burger king and the little grab and go shoppette which the equivelent of a 7-11. So each day, I have to struggle to make the right choices. Since I have been on MFP and had the great support of all of you and others on here, that struggle has become easier, because I know I am not alone.

Now that I have finished going off the deep end, I just want to say how glad I am to be doing this with all of you. this challnege has been a lot of fun. I really hope we can get the people and motivation together to do another RockStar challenge when this one is over.

Thank you! you always have positive things to say! I have enjoyed this w/you guys too!