Akward Question about Bikini Tops

Options

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Bra sized bikini tops! Freya makes some good ones. Try this webiste: http://www.lindasonline.com/swimwear.html

i have this one http://www.lindasonline.com/freya-gemini-underwire-sweetheart-padded-bikini-top-9940-sunset.html and its very supportive
  • erin1414
    erin1414 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have the same issue. Find a halter top bikini, try victoria secrets. I had to get a large on top and a small in the bottoms. It fits well, and make sure the straps are thick and not string. Try A LITTLE padding in the cups....it helps hold the girls up. :)
  • erin1414
    erin1414 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have the same issue. Find a halter top bikini, try victoria secrets. I had to get a large on top and a small in the bottoms. It fits well, and make sure the straps are thick and not string. Try A LITTLE padding in the cups....it helps hold the girls up. :)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    same issue here! for bikini tops I go to California Sunshine, look it up online and see if you have a location near you... a bit pricey but they last for years and years.. though I haven't worn my bikinis in years I will soon when I lose more weight :)

Also - check out stores in the plus size section.. they tend to make the tops bigger and no one has to know its a plus size except you. I bought my tankini there in a plus size (the smallest size they had! woo!) and it basically covers my girls!

big boob girls unite! I was feeling really down about this lately bc shopping is such a disaster sometimes with boobs but am trying to love myself more!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    big boob girls unite!
    I saw big boob girls untie...damn dyslexia.
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Tankini!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    big boob girls unite!

I like your version better
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    big boob girls unite!

I like your version better
    Agreed.
  • brandialman
    Options
    same issue here! for bikini tops I go to California Sunshine, look it up online and see if you have a location near you... a bit pricey but they last for years and years.. though I haven't worn my bikinis in years I will soon when I lose more weight :)

Also - check out stores in the plus size section.. they tend to make the tops bigger and no one has to know its a plus size except you. I bought my tankini there in a plus size (the smallest size they had! woo!) and it basically covers my girls!

big boob girls unite! I was feeling really down about this lately bc shopping is such a disaster sometimes with boobs but am trying to love myself more!
    Bikini shopping makes me cry. Everytime. It is honestly the most depressing thing I put my self through.
  • brandialman
    Options
    I say be yourself and don't let societal norms force you to wear a top. Be a trend setter.

I don't have the kahona's to go topless....... yet. LOL
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If you're British I'd say Freya bikini tops. They do a great range for D cups up. I have a 34E that I will wear surfing and it ain't going anywhere!
  • erin_elizabeth
    Options
    I have the same problem, but I have found that Mossimo mix and match bikini tops at Target work great. They are cheap, too! Also, Body Glove makes bikinis that come in cup sizes.
  • kaitlinmre
    kaitlinmre Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a Venus Swimwear bathing suit, it's sized by your cup size and it fits amazing. :]
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Venus and Victoria's Secret are both good places to get ones in D and DD sizes.....I just hate that you have to get them online :(
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I am a large chested chick and I love bikinis. My biggest problem, or should I say problems, is that I cannot find tops that are big enough. I do not think "side boob" is sexy, nor do I think it is sexy when the strings dig into my neck making me look like a hunchback. Does anyone have any suggestions for tops? I'm even open to trying to make my own.

8396191.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Sideboob is awesome.....see below to confirm

just-go-with-it-brooklyn-decker-yellow-bikini-sports-illustrated-model.jpg?w=535
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    thats not side boob, thats cleavage
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Side boob.

lindsay-lohan-bikini.jpg
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i have no thoughts on he subject but have read the whole thread............ thank you x
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    thats not side boob, thats cleavage

YOu have to see the movie but she has MAD sideboob and when i say side boob I mean that the boob hangs out the outer sides of the bikini top toward the armpit.
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    I am a large chested chick and I love bikinis. My biggest problem, or should I say problems, is that I cannot find tops that are big enough. I do not think "side boob" is sexy, nor do I think it is sexy when the strings dig into my neck making me look like a hunchback. Does anyone have any suggestions for tops? I'm even open to trying to make my own.

8396191.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Sideboob is awesome.....see below to confirm

just-go-with-it-brooklyn-decker-yellow-bikini-sports-illustrated-model.jpg?w=535

Post of the year IMO IYAM FWIW