July 1st - Dec 31st BL Challenge

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Diver, when we finish in two weeks, are you gonna post how much we've lost since the beginning? I don't think I have all the numbers, and I can hardly believe what I do have.

Anyway, this week: 290.0
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Emmaleigh, don't let it get you down... as I said before, it's natural for our bodies to want to insulate more at this time of year so we jusst have to wrk harder for any loss we do get. Don't let the scales creeping the wrong way derail your good habits!
    K2quire, yep, can posst the final figures at the end :-)

I hope you both had a brilliant weekend and that this week goes well for you.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Thanks Diver -- hopefully I can get it back on track.
    This morning I weighed in at 233.4 :)
  • k2quiere
    Options
    288.6...I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! Only one more week to go :-)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    232.8 this week
    Slowly but surely ... but at least I didnt gain weight! :)
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Hi, sorry for the delay in replying... finally found out why I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past month or so... my appendix was acting up so I had it taken out on Christmas Eve!

Home relaxing now but no exercise for me for a while.

I hope everyone's having a great Christmas!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Hi, sorry for the delay in replying... finally found out why I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past month or so... my appendix was acting up so I had it taken out on Christmas Eve!

Home relaxing now but no exercise for me for a while.

I hope everyone's having a great Christmas!

Oh my! I'm glad you finally figured out what was going on and got that taken care of...I hope you make a speedy recovery :-)
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Final Weigh-in: 286.6

Thank you all for sticking with this! 6 months is a long time, and I'm not surprised we have lost most of our people, but I am very proud of those who have stuck in this with me :-)
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Hi,

Contrats on sticking it out for the whole 6 months!!!

K2quiere, I have you with a total loss of a fantastic 53.4lbs or 15.71% loss :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I managed to put on 1.2lbs which is slightly disappointing but I will continue my weight loss once I have got my health sorted out.

Emmaleigh, I don't have your final weight for 31st but based on 24th you had a total loss of 10.4lbs or 4.17% which is a great result!

Thank you ladies for your patience with my absences! May 2012 bring joy and a lighter you :smile: