The Incredible Shrinking...Bust

Options
13»

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    well I must admit that I am VERY happy about loosing my "man boobs", but I do understand where you are coming from.

I will say that in general, guys who see boobs will not say "humm.. they could be bigger" they will more likely say "yeahhhh.. boobies". we really are pretty simple creatures. lol.

I do realize that breast size can be tied to a woman's feeling of sensuality/sexuality, but I personally would rather someone i care about to pursue health than to be worried that their breasts might be getting smaller. I am a very happily married guy and I can look you in the eye and tell you that when I look at my wife that I just see a beautiful, and sexy woman, and I am not keeping track of her size in the first place.

I would say to do what makes you feel good, and increases your overall health.

• PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 pounds and definitely noticed a decrease in my bust size. My thoughts are, I'd rather have small boobs and be smaller than be fat with larger boobs....just sayin'

I totally agree
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You gotta be healthy! I love my boobs too, and miss them as they get smaller. But hey, Victoria Secret makes hella good bras that make them look bigger!

I think it is called the miraculous bra. it makes you up to 2 cup sizes bigger. I am going to get myself one. I am going to get a boob job eventually but my husband is happier only spending $60 on a bra instead of $3-5K on actual boobs!!! LOL!!!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I've never really had big ones. Wanted them desperately through my 20's. They did get surprisingly bigger with my last baby. It's made me realize that I felt way sexier when I had little boobs and was at a slim weight then I do now with them bigger.
  • VanessaFaulkner
    Options
    Lol...since April I've been paying a plastic surgeon...as incentive to me...I've lost 30lbs so far....$7200 for them...I get them next month! I won't be at my goal weight yet...but I should be pretty close. Went & paid $500 today as a matter of fact, lol!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Get some weights, they don't have to be heavy, 5 lbs will do. Now do some lifting to target your pectorals. You'd be amazed at what a difference having muscles behind those puppies can make. Think perky.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I feel ya, I've gone from a D to a B and I still have 10-25 pounds that I want to lose! But my husband promised me a boob job when I get to my goal! If that's not for you, there are some amazing push-up bras! Either way, being healthy is the most important part! Good luck and congrats!

Yep! My consult is July 11th. After nursing 3 kids 26 months combined and going from a full D while nursing this last baby to a solid B with this weight loss, now that we're "done" having babies, I deserve it!

In the meantime, shaper sport bras at the gym and Two Sexy +2 cup sizes push-ups from Target.
  • VanessaFaulkner
    Options
    Mike littlerock: you are an awesome husband! I love seeing hubbies being sweet & loving (reminds me of my sweet hubby)!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

I do realize that breast size can be tied to a woman's feeling of sensuality/sexuality, but I personally would rather someone i care about to pursue health than to be worried that their breasts might be getting smaller. I am a very happily married guy and I can look you in the eye and tell you that when I look at my wife that I just see a beautiful, and sexy woman, and I am not keeping track of her size in the first place.

I would say to do what makes you feel good, and increases your overall health.

That was so sweet!! Thank you for proving that there are good guys out there :smile:
  • Irenaekl
    Irenaekl Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink! I'm beginning to look like Dolly Parton! I always lose off my waist and hips faster than my bust and end up looking top heavy. A larger bust seems to make me look fat no matter how much I lose.