What's your weakness???

Options
Ok gals and guys, we all have them, what is your weakness at the moment??

For some reason I'm craving Oreo's :)

Replies

• casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Big shoulders and arms in a white tank...

oh wait, you were talking about food huh?
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    My weakness is all the gorgeous and amazing women of MFP. Y'all completely have this cowboy smitten & blushing 24/7!
  • mcqlove87
    mcqlove87 Posts: 59
    Options
    Ok gals and guys, we all have them, what is your weakness at the moment??

For some reason I'm craving Oreo's :)

Oreos have to be my biggest vice. I can't keep them in the house because I'll inhale half a bag in one sitting!
    My other biggest weakenss is pasta, I've cut my portions way down, but I'll never be able to really get rid of it, and I'm perfectly ok with that :)
  • keljo720
    keljo720 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Qdoba Ancho Chili Pulled Pork Burrito...or naked burrito. Week before TOM and I am craving Qdoba something fierce!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Sugar in general!
  • MeLiSsA1910
    Options
    Cappuccino Blast from dunkin donuts... I did get a (small) low fat one today
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    tacos and burgers ;(
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Mine would be pizza. Especially homemade :love:
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Beer. I'm good all week, but when the weekends come, the more I drink, the more I drink!!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sweets and beer!
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm......Philly cheesesteak sub with the works! I haven't had that in forever! :tongue:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Candy...ugh I love all kinds from sweettarts, airheads, lemon drops, etc. I just have a little bit of it if Im reallly wanting some.
  • batorsbabe37
    batorsbabe37 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Burgers, and NACHOS!!! Not at the same time! :) If I could eat them all day, every day, and not gain a pound, it would be on like Donkey Kong!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    prawn crackers! or anything that you can just keep snacking on one by one, nuts, biscuits, chips, sweets
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    oh man. mountain dew!! i loooove the stuff and yet its so terrible for you. i have cut down ALOT but havent cut it completely out, i let myself enjoy some once in a while.

also, hot cheetos. limon flavor. omg. cant get enough. alsoooo terrible for you. but i also really like wheat thins. so ive replaced my cheetos with wheat thins :]

and i also have an addiction to pasta. spaghetti. mmmmmmmmm. or even lasagna. or, on a different note, pizza. italian food. YUM.

im getting hungry...... i should quit talking :]
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Men 6'2 or tall...er... Oreos too but I can eat one and be satisfied for a week but its hard to do so. :blushing:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Honestly, my weakness is anything chocolate.. but as of lately my biggest weakness is Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream. I could eat it forever.
  • rebecca986
    Options
    I've got it bad for oreos. Just ran out at the house...at least I buy th reduced fat ones though, right? :) I also have it bad for cheese puff popcorn and cheddar and sour cream chips. My biggest vice I've ever found is one I haven't purchased in YEARS...potato chips and french onion dip. My mom, sister, and I all have a huge weakeness for that combo.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD! It doesn't really matter what it is as long as its NOT menudo, chorizo or anything else that's made with the gross parts of animals. Pizza as well, but I made a homemade pizza a couple of weeks ago and 1/2 a pizza was only like 600 calories (made w/ thin crust). I'm not really a sweets person but I do enjoy popsicles...A LOT! So its sugar free popsicles now. When I get a craving for chocolate I break out the sugar free fudgesicles (only 40 cals). :love:
  • MeLiSsA1910
    Options
    Oreos have to be my biggest vice. I can't keep them in the house because I'll inhale half a bag in one sitting!
    My other biggest weakenss is pasta, I've cut my portions way down, but I'll never be able to really get rid of it, and I'm perfectly ok with that :)
    [/quote]

I thought I was the only one that can inhale half a bag in one sitting. I ask my bf all the time how he can be satisfied just eating five ! So I havent had any oreos in a month yay :)