What's your weakness???

Options

Replies

• lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My weakness is all the gorgeous and amazing women of MFP. Y'all completely have this cowboy smitten & blushing 24/7!

Wow......
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Men 6'2 or tall...er... Oreos too but I can eat one and be satisfied for a week but its hard to do so. :blushing:
    Wait... Are you talking about the cookies, or the men? :bigsmile:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    :sad: I could almost kill for a really good Loco Moco or a Malasada right now. :sad:

Malasada:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQlzGr2LrhTagT5C6uS-SpiLXyQ3T2IsJI9oV9DISGKxCq3Zdm&t=1

Loco Moco:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-D-bS0CNGigcCoz-9jfOQPvFZjxg0TfyvQlosLGca20cAMqtUOg
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD! It doesn't really matter what it is as long as its NOT menudo, chorizo or anything else that's made with the gross parts of animals.
    More for me LOL. I am going to Mongolian BBQ on Sunday and they are adding chorizo to the bar for a limited time. SO EXCITED.

My actual weakness is Chipotle Burrito with Carnitas, Rice, Pinto Beans, Hot Salsa, Extra Hot Salsa, Sour Cream and cheese and every bite covered in tabasco sauce. 1 bag of chips and three hot salsas.

I have "healthed up" my Chipotle order though. I now get a bowl with Chicken, Rice, Black and Pinto Beans, Hot Salsa and Extra Hot Salsa. I also get three hard taco shells and scoop them the bowl into them. Way less fat and sodium in the hard taco shells. I also only use two hot salsas and I use salt free tortilla chips.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and a man who really knows how to kiss, in either order.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    tequila and sexy men! especially when the two are combined!

I'm with you there sista...except mine would be rum or vodka :wink:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    This week, salt. I am craving chips.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Chipotle steak burrito bowl
    Steak quesadilla from Chili's
    Real Southern Style biscuits and gravy
    chicken fried steak and gravy
    veal parmigiana
    cheesy garlic bread
    vodka
    and I can't forget...fries with gravy
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yeah, food, the good stuff, the stuff you aren't suppose to eat, every single bit of it.

Agreed and add the beer(well hell all alcoholic drinks) to mine!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A woman with sexy eyes and smile! As far as food, fall off the bone ribs!!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am my most current weakness. I do not tend to tell myself no, especially when I am emotional. Though I have found if I fight my cravings I end up hurting myself more in the long run, as I eat looking to fill that 'need' and over eat. I like to spoil my cravings and sooth them with bits of what they want.

I do make a deal with myself as far as payment for those 'treats' as I need to work them off. So I think this is my body's way of encouraging me to exercise. :wink:

Oh and hey as far as the non-food weakness ... that is a calorie burn if it gets the heart rate up right? win win win!! :bigsmile:
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    gorgeous eyes, puppy kisses, and chocolate
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and a man who really knows how to kiss, in either order.

Chocolate on the lips of a good kisser .... oh swoon!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Defiantly carbs! Carbs, carbs and more carbs, I had homemade pizza last night and was OK with one piece with my big salad, but then I sat and ate all my hubby’s leftover crust (he had ½ a pizza and left most of the crust, definitely not a carb addict like me!) crackers, bread, pretzels, oh especially pretzels, I swear I dream about eating a huge pretzel with mustard more than can possibly be normal!!
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Pizza, Buffalo Wings, Cheesecake's and Sonic's Blue Coconut Slush's. My Biggest weakness ever!
  • jillerin457
    Options
    The usual: carbs, sweets, and soda. I switched to diet sodas but it's still bad for my teeth and bones! And I could eat sour Gummi Life Savers every day for breakfast if it weren't so unhealthy!
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Froo-froo coffee drinks! My current achilles heel is Caribou Coffee's Spicy Mocha.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    tequila and sexy men! especially when the two are combined!

hmmm..thats a great idea...it is the weekend coming up...
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    black licorice
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Krispy Cream Glazed doughnuts...fresh from the oven!:drinker:

drools!