Mission Thin-Possible: 6 months of weekly pizza!

Options

Replies

• froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're photos are inspiring.
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Inspiration right there!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You are SO BEAUTIFUL! And inspiring. Congrats on your continued success! I can't wait to see warrior dash pics!!!!!
  • sunnikim
    sunnikim Posts: 30
    Options
    Incredible pictures! You look awesome! I read some of your blog and I love your attitude and sense of humor. I hope you write in some way, shape or form in your daily life as you excel at it. Your outlook is inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring - congrats, you look awesome!
  • sabrafox
    sabrafox Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! You look amazing. Congratulations on your success.
    Good luck tomorrow at the Warrior Dash - you totally are a badass.
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear about Warrior Dash!!! Have fun :love:
  • cuckoo879
    cuckoo879 Posts: 11
    Options
    wow, you look great! congrats
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspirational posts I've seen. Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Nice and congrats! :drinker:

I like your sense of humor in your story!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i wish there was a like button...you have done awesome and i love your outlook on this whole process...it is exactly how i have felt for the last few years as i have worked towards my goal....my goal initially was to get the weight off but now that i'm more than 3/4 of the way there i just want to feel good and look good and am sooo much less concerned about what the scale says....i'm soooo glad we became friends....i love having people on here that share my thoughts on this journey....way to go and thanks sooo much for sharing your progress with us....
  • sweetsunlover
    Options
    wow well done u have done fab and look amazing :-)
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    HI :)))
    I love your positive attitude and your smile really shows how true you are! Congratulations, you look amazing. You will do amazing tomorrow, you have the right spirit and determination. You're a winner :) and a super runner.

Happy Birthday to you, again. :flowerforyou:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I really appreciate it.

One thing I forgot to mention is that along with getting physically more fit, I'm emotionally stronger, too.

I've been reducing my antidepressants, and as of one week ago, I'm off them. :happy: I still take the occasional Xanax as prescribed, but I'm off the SSRI.

Having a few minor withdrawal symptoms, especially brain zaps which are kind of weird, and the random down in the dump mood like last night when my husband had to work 4 hours overtime and I had to eat my birthday dinner alone. But I'm able to pull myself out of it. I'm able to recognize when I'm being overly emotional over something silly. So I made it even sillier, and wore my tiara. Eating your birthday dinner alone is sad. Eating your birthday dinner alone at your computer wearing a tiara is FUNNY. :laugh:

I'm still a big supporter of mood altering medication, and will go back on it if needed, but right now... I'm feeling pretty good.
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    "Eating your birthday dinner alone is sad. Eating your birthday dinner alone at your computer wearing a tiara is FUNNY" what a good spin on a crappy situation! i love you're writing style : )
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    How RADIANT!! You did GREAT!!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    You look fantastic! Such an inspiration!
  • Zurelily
    Zurelily Posts: 21
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm so proud of you! And I must say you are a beautiful woman :))
  • katt742
    katt742 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    3 words: I LOVE YOU.

I just want you to know that. lol. The approach you take to health and fitness is much like mine. You know what, I order a nice greasy pizza once a month, or my bf and I go out for wings and beer or burgers etc. I need to have that occasionally! I still drink on the weekends and have an ice cream cone if I want. BUT I dont let that make me go overboard...Im struggling with my last few pounds and just recently upped my calories to 1500 a day...but this post just made me realize that during my thinest and healthiest time (as in my profile picture) I was not nearly as obsessive as I am now...so 2 more words...THANK YOU.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    One more photo. One that makes me think, "Uh... yeah. Maybe I don't want to lose anymore weight."

12years-copy.jpg

The one in the pink bikini is from when my husband and I first started dating. I will gladly trade weighing 10 pounds more for having muscle tone and a little more boobage!

I'll have to show him this picture to remind him - as if he needs reminding - that he made a wise investment when he hooked up with me. :laugh:

The sad thing is... I was slightly self-conscious about my weight in '99. I'd always been rail thin and that was getting kinda curvy for me. My ex and I broke up in late 1998, and I went from skinny to super skinny, probably ended up around 103 lbs. Before we split, he had the gall to nag me about my weight when I was approaching 120.

Then again, he was a puny little twig of a man who probably weighed less than I do now. I could probably dead lift him and toss him in the river. Hmmmm... that's a nice thought. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!