Chat up lines

Options
pandaeye
pandaeye Posts: 126
Just for fun! What are the worst or best chat up lines you have heard or had said to you?

Mine is : Heaven must be missing an angel!

Replies

• haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Do you believe in love at first sight... or do you need me to walk past you again?
  • alexia_faith
    alexia_faith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a guy walk up to me, take an ice cube out my drink, he then smashed his hand down on the bar and I believe the line he was trying to use was "now ive broken the ice"

In actual fact the line he managed was a scream of pain as "Mr Cool" broke his hand on the bar! :)

I couldnt help but laugh
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i went out one night and there were no seats.
    so some random guy said to me,
    "need somewhere to sit? my face is free.."
    i was like uhh,
    but in one way it was a compliment!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Have never heard one. sad030.gif
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump..this is gunna be good
  • pandaeye
    Options
    @Carl01 aaww sorry to hear that :flowerforyou:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    A guy once stopped to compliment my NOSE.. I mean really dude?

I've heard most of the standard ones..... I"m not a fan of lines.. LOL
  • pandaeye
    Options
    @alexia-faith omg! think I would have laughed too lol :laugh:
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had a guy walk up to me, take an ice cube out my drink, he then smashed his hand down on the bar and I believe the line he was trying to use was "now ive broken the ice"

In actual fact the line he managed was a scream of pain as "Mr Cool" broke his hand on the bar! :)

I couldnt help but laugh

HAHAHA!!! That is HILARIOUS! I mean, a pretty "clever line" but the fact that he hurt himself doing it is just the funniest thing ever!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I went out one night with my friend and his brother (whom I met that night) when we pulled into San Diego. Not long into the night the brother asked me if I remembered his name, when I said yes He said good cause you'll be screaming it later.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    "Hey, nice shirt... let's f$%#"
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite (which I'm sad to confess actually worked) was when a guy walked up to me and said 'polar bear'. Seeing my puzzled face he said 'well, that broke the ice...' :bigsmile:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i don't get pick up lines used on me often but my favorite one to use as a wing man for my friends seems to work well.

First i put Salt-n-Pepa's - Shoop on the jukebox then as soon as the song comes on i look at the girl and say heyy!! this song is about me!!!!... this usually makes me look like a fool and makes my friend look so much cooler than me and it actually breaks the ice for my friend to chat up the girl.. believe it or not it actually works :)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

Ok, nothings been said to me. That above was a lie.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

Sigh. I've had that one used on me. That one didn't work. :grumble:
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite (which I'm sad to confess actually worked) was when a guy walked up to me and said 'polar bear'. Seeing my puzzled face he said 'well, that broke the ice...' :bigsmile:

I had one like this too! But I was 17 and in a movie theater... and a 14 year old walked up to me and said "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs??... Just enough to break the ice! Hi, I'm Jake!"

My response was : "No..." and I walked away. (due to the fact that he was 14, and I was 17, and I would never in my life date someone who used a pickup line).
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    This is an old, tired one: Is that a mirror in your pocket, because I can see myself in your pants.
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    my wife, when we first met, bought me a tee shirt and told me that she looked forward to seeing it on her bedroom floor!!
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    This wasn't really a chat up line but kind of in the same vein...

When I am walking down the street alone and guys are walking my way, i usually just look forward lol, i only smile at the elderly :) so the other day i was walking past a couple of guys and i just had the feeling that they were going to make some vile comment or whistle or whatnot... but was pleasantly surprised when one said to the other, simply, "Wow, she is gorgeous."

Maybe I'll start smiling more :)
  • pandaeye
    Options
    I like that one Jeff! :)