Chat up lines

Options

Replies

• pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    @skinny cate : you are gorgeous and have a lovely smile, definitely use it more!! :smile:
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    One of the custodial ladies at the LA Fitness I work out at tried to chat me up one day when I was resting between sets... Too bad it was in Spanish, and I couldn't understand her. :ohwell:

All I could gather was that it had something to do with the dumbbells I was using.

On a separate note, I hate that people automatically assume I can speak Spanish. And then I come off looking like a fool when I just shrug and say "no habla". :tongue:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    This is an old, tired one: Is that a mirror in your pocket, because I can see myself in your pants.

iv never heard that one before.
    i will have to use it on my fiance tonight.
    hehe!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    On a separate note, I hate that people automatically assume I can speak Spanish. And then I come off looking like a fool when I just shrug and say "no habla". :tongue:

Thank you. I have that same issue. Irritates me to no end
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    but was pleasantly surprised when one said to the other, simply, "Wow, she is gorgeous."

aww that would be nice to hear!
    and you do have a beautiful smile ^-^
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I met my husband by stumbling past him drunk and saying "Your name is Shawn and you're engaged."
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Guy came up to me & said "Aren't you tired? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all night."
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Oh.. i actually picked up my husband saying "Can I get a preview?" Totally don't remember it! But it worked :P
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Most successful? "Hi, my name is William."

But really, I don't use pick up lines. I do have a few good closers. Like, "Do you want to go watch Mean Girls on Blu-Ray?"
    -wtk
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I'm not saying the ones said to me but a few I have heard my friends get.

"If you were a tissue id rub my nose all over you"- Really? Gross man WTF!

"How about you be the peanut butter and I be the jelly" okay that was to me which i replied "I hate jelly....but have you met trash?"

"I see you have a beautiful daughter....wanna make a second" I laughed and cried at that one.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

"How about you be the peanut butter and I be the jelly" okay that was to me which i replied "I hate jelly....but have you met trash?"

"I see you have a beautiful daughter....wanna make a second" I laughed and cried at that one.

Ellie, if you were a booger, I'd pick you. Did you swoon?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I really wish I could get further than, "HI, my name is..." before I get pepper-sprayed.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

Ellie, if you were a booger, I'd pick you. Did you swoon?

Ewwwwwhhhaa....have you met tissue man?

I dont buy pick up lines....if you make me laugh...you have a bigger chance!

Overall funniest one was when a guy offered me an EMPTY fast food cream container!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I really wish I could get further than, "HI, my name is..." before I get pepper-sprayed.

Perhaps it's the balaclava you wear when you say them?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Perhaps it's the balaclava you wear when you say them?
    Something has to cover my nips...a boy gets cold
  • Purple_Lurple
    Purple_Lurple Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Guy with a thick Jamaican accent when my friend walked past him in the street simply asked "you want pump-up?"
    I also frequently get asked by complete strangers (whilst they point at my lip ring "can you kiss with that?" .. "Can I try?" (I've even had them go in for the lean!)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My fave is:

"How much does a polar bear weigh?"

"I dont know? How much?"

"Enough to break the ice!"
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    Most successful? "Hi, my name is William."

But really, I don't use pick up lines. I do have a few good closers. Like, "Do you want to go watch Mean Girls on Blu-Ray?"
    -wtk

That works. 100%.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Never used them, but some gems I've heard over the years.

Guy: Did it hurt?
    Girl: What? Did what hurt?
    Guy: When you fell from heaven.

Girl sticks her tongue out at a guy
    Guy: Don't stick it out unless you plan on using it.

I've actually seen this one work
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hey baby...I'm dyslexic...Fanna Wuck?