Locked? Another?

Options

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I wasn't complaining but in the interest of all understanding and trying to be a community, it would be nice to gain further understanding why it was locked.

"Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who" ~Monty Python.

Edit--thanks, Mike, just saw your post after I originally put this one up--so thanks for clarification.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Just so everyone knows.... I always say everything with a smile. Whether it be :devil: or :smile: or :wink: or :happy: or :tongue: or :love: or :ohwell: or :flowerforyou: or :smokin: or :smooched: or :bigsmile: or :blushing: .... Even when I was complainin about my back, it's all in good fun. Life's too short to be taken too seriously.

um, what'd you say????:sad: That wasn't nice of you to say to me!:huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you all are gonna have a fabulous day...off to do some real life stuff out of the house...:laugh: ...um, OMG...did I just say that? wait wait,,...THIS is real life stuff...I was just being silly...HONEST....

stop crying everyone...PLEASE.?:sad: omg..now you've got me crying...
    :tongue: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

No No No..... This is a happy thread now. No complaining!

OMG LOL LOL LOL....peed a little......LOL LOL
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Also, I just want to clarify that if I lock a topic, or even delete a topic, it's not necessarily because the topic itself was bad. It may simply be because the topic just took a turn for the worse, and it would be too much work for me to delete all the bad posts. Sometimes, a topic just gets to the point where it's just faster to delete it than to try to save it.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Mikey....I love you:heart: ....can we get married:love: ? (oops. dont tell DH that, ok!) :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Also, I just want to clarify that if I lock a topic, or even delete a topic, it's not necessarily because the topic itself was bad. It may simply be because the topic just took a turn for the worse, and it would be too much work for me to delete all the bad posts. Sometimes, a topic just gets to the point where it's just faster to delete it than to try to save it.

well that does make sense...I would go nuts having to monitor things all the time:noway: . ...you sure got some incredible patience Mike!:drinker:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Just so everyone knows.... I always say everything with a smile. Whether it be :devil: or :smile: or :wink: or :happy: or :tongue: or :love: or :ohwell: or :flowerforyou: or :smokin: or :smooched: or :bigsmile: or :blushing: .... Even when I was complainin about my back, it's all in good fun. Life's too short to be taken too seriously.

um, what'd you say????:sad: That wasn't nice of you to say to me!:huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you all are gonna have a fabulous day...off to do some real life stuff out of the house...:laugh: ...um, OMG...did I just say that? wait wait,,...THIS is real life stuff...I was just being silly...HONEST....

:huh: Is anyone else thoroughly confused?? lol.... I adore y'all :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:huh: Is anyone else thoroughly confused??

:angry:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I say lets just talk about the things that make us sick to our stomachs?

Politics :angry:
    Religion :devil: uh where's the angel or halo emoticon? 0=)
    In laws or Out laws :drinker: :cry:
    Ex partners(ah so PC if I do say so myself) :brokenheart:
    Poopie diapers.:sick: ....the list goes on and on

This way we wont feel like eating, right?

I just luvs you guys. :ohwell: ...:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

:huh: Is anyone else thoroughly confused?? lol.... I adore y'all :smooched:
    :laugh: :sad: :grumble: :drinker: :smokin: :love: :yawn: :smooched:
  • mholmes
    Options

:mad: Who's talkin to you!?! Huh?
  • arewethereyet
    Options

play nice children or mommy will spank you :noway: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

:mad: um, well the other voices in my head of course! what's it to ya!!:tongue::huh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

:mad: um, well the other voices in my head of course! what's it to ya!!:tongue::huh:
    why they're all members...so can't we all talk here?:wink::drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

No No No..... This is a happy thread now. No complaining!
    Love the horse! :heart: You guys are awesome.... :flowerforyou: I think some people will take offense at whatever they want to or choose to. I guess I look at it like "everyone is entitled to a bad day, not a bad life (that would be a choice - of the bad kind)":huh: or in the famous words of my hubby "if you shave your head, it is easier to pull out." (he's bald) :ohwell: Whatever - I think you guys are awesome fun! I look forward to seeing all of you here! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

I thought the voices talked only to me?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

I thought the voices talked only to me?
    [/quote]
    no no no no! But they do mention you from time to time:laugh:
  • mholmes
    Options
    I think you guys are awesome fun! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Except Shannon right? :smokin:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options