Biggest Weight Loser - Weight-In for Wk 5

Options
Starting Week 6 of 16 ... Aug.19 - Dec. 02
The Prize - A Sexier, Leaner, Stronger You!

All together we have lost 346lbs...in 4 weeks .... Time to weight-In!!!

I'm so proud of all of you, we have made a difference ... Keep it up! :flowerforyou:

Black Team
Leader - Nich0le
2Across - Ashli42471 - Beekaysea - Btw1 - Carlotta - Charny164 - Chipper15173 - Cwilson715 - Cyberswitch - HarleyDiva - Hopeful1 - Iftcheiaf - Jackiemal - Jbeasinger - Kaybay37 - Licia67 - LeelaStar - Losing_it - Marhuba - Marlajog - Metco - Minerva - Mishy - Nich0le - Scheidch - ShellyBee - Skunky - Stephanieo78 - Stenolgal - Summer2984 - Tanzmamma - TexasAngelBeth = 32 Members

Blue Team
Leader - Pdxmomof2
ABetterMe - Amanda01 - Babs200 - Benson - Bobbie0529 - Cassangelidy - Connieq288 - CourtneyWhite - Debi - Familygirl37167 - Jules1984 - Keepnfaith - Lapetiteruse - LovelyLady1977 - Maggie2020 - Marywilldiet - May_marie - Michelli - Mommamccoy - Obliged - Pdxmomof2 - Punka274 - Ready2befit - Rebecca1234 - Skitties6617 - Smd2012s - Sunibc22 - Thisisjeffhere - Tlg314 - VishousBabe - Zoepane = 31 Members

Purple Team
Leader - Canelitas
Borjanap - Canelitas - Carak2000 - Cre13 - Cupcake568 - Dothompson - DrTamm - Fab140 - Faythe - Fitness_Chick - GoGetterMom - Greysweatshirt - Hgam1 - IrishRoseBud - Jenn10 - Jsisso - LREheart - Melissa73 - Mush - Nicole777 - OomarianneloO - Pecksun8 - RachvR6 - Reet34 - Slender1 - Stephi92569 - StormyLily - Tall_t - Tjcarle200 - Vans - Wanderinglight = 31 Members

*REMINDER* - If you haven't read or had time to read the rules, here they are....
- Once all 3 Team Leaders post up their teams stats, you are more then welcome to discuss your weight loss
- DO NOT post your CURRENT WEIGHT at anytime, in any of the Biggest Losers Threads.
- Keep in touch with your Team Leader at least once a week.
- Weight-In days are either Tuesday or Wednesday Mornings. Every Tuesday I will post a new weekly topic. Feel free to join in the conversation or start one.

Haven't joined, but would like too?
Send me a message with your Current Weight and Goal weight from now until Dec. 02.
I will then add you to the list & a team.
Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.

Replies

• Canelitas
    Options
    Starting Week 6 of 16 ... Aug.19 - Dec. 02
    The Prize - A Sexier, Leaner, Stronger You!

All together we have lost 346lbs...in 4 weeks .... Time to weight-In!!!

I'm so proud of all of you, we have made a difference ... Keep it up! :flowerforyou:

Black Team
    Leader - Nich0le
    2Across - Ashli42471 - Beekaysea - Btw1 - Carlotta - Charny164 - Chipper15173 - Cwilson715 - Cyberswitch - HarleyDiva - Hopeful1 - Iftcheiaf - Jackiemal - Jbeasinger - Kaybay37 - Licia67 - LeelaStar - Losing_it - Marhuba - Marlajog - Metco - Minerva - Mishy - Nich0le - Scheidch - ShellyBee - Skunky - Stephanieo78 - Stenolgal - Summer2984 - Tanzmamma - TexasAngelBeth = 32 Members

Blue Team
    Leader - Pdxmomof2
    ABetterMe - Amanda01 - Babs200 - Benson - Bobbie0529 - Cassangelidy - Connieq288 - CourtneyWhite - Debi - Familygirl37167 - Jules1984 - Keepnfaith - Lapetiteruse - LovelyLady1977 - Maggie2020 - Marywilldiet - May_marie - Michelli - Mommamccoy - Obliged - Pdxmomof2 - Punka274 - Ready2befit - Rebecca1234 - Skitties6617 - Smd2012s - Sunibc22 - Thisisjeffhere - Tlg314 - VishousBabe - Zoepane = 31 Members

Purple Team
    Leader - Canelitas
    Borjanap - Canelitas - Carak2000 - Cre13 - Cupcake568 - Dothompson - DrTamm - Fab140 - Faythe - Fitness_Chick - GoGetterMom - Greysweatshirt - Hgam1 - IrishRoseBud - Jenn10 - Jsisso - LREheart - Melissa73 - Mush - Nicole777 - OomarianneloO - Pecksun8 - RachvR6 - Reet34 - Slender1 - Stephi92569 - StormyLily - Tall_t - Tjcarle200 - Vans - Wanderinglight = 31 Members

*REMINDER* - If you haven't read or had time to read the rules, here they are....
    - Once all 3 Team Leaders post up their teams stats, you are more then welcome to discuss your weight loss
    - DO NOT post your CURRENT WEIGHT at anytime, in any of the Biggest Losers Threads.
    - Keep in touch with your Team Leader at least once a week.
    - Weight-In days are either Tuesday or Wednesday Mornings. Every Tuesday I will post a new weekly topic. Feel free to join in the conversation or start one.

Haven't joined, but would like too?
    Send me a message with your Current Weight and Goal weight from now until Dec. 02.
    I will then add you to the list & a team.
    Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • gmpearse
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to join. My current weight is 161 and my goal weight is 130.
  • vonalj
    vonalj Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    HEY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN...MY CURRENT IS WELL I THINK 168 AND MY GOAL IS 140
  • is it to late for me to join.. what i need is a group...
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Too late to join? I would be glad to. My current weight is 163 and my goal is 115.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    It's never to late to join...Welcome to the challenge, I will message you shortly, letting you know what team you will be on. Again, Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    It's never to late to join...Welcome to the challenge, I will message you shortly, letting you know what team you will be on. Again, Welcome :flowerforyou:

Just sent you my weight for this weeks weigh in.. thanks for all you do for all 3 teams C:drinker: :flowerforyou:

All you team leaders ROCK....and hopefully don't spend to much time slammin your heads against the wall waiting for weights and all that jazz!:noway: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    is it to late for me to join.. what i need is a group...

Well then you've come to the right place!:flowerforyou:

This is a great group of folks, very supportive, loud cheering, might need to turn up your PC volume...inspiring and ohhh so motivational!!

ALL 3 TEAMS ROCK.....but really Purple ROCKS DA HOUSE!! :laugh: can you tell I'm a purple team girl?!:tongue::drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Too late to join? I would be glad to. My current weight is 163 and my goal is 115.

Glad to have you aboard this train! :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    HEY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN...MY CURRENT IS WELL I THINK 168 AND MY GOAL IS 140

YAY...lots and lots of new BL Team members!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to join. My current weight is 161 and my goal weight is 130.

:drinker: Welcome to BL challenge:flowerforyou:
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Id like to join in too...let me know if theres still space available!
    I need the competition to keep me motivated....sad I know!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Its definitely motivating!!! So is watching Biggest Loser...

Instead of chips or cookies or popcorn...I munched on 2 low fat graham crackers and a FF yogart during the show...heheheh

Welcome to the new recruits!!!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options

Instead of chips or cookies or popcorn...I munched on 2 low fat graham crackers and a FF yogart during the show...heheheh

WELCOME Newcomers!!!!

I was doing 30 min of step on my Wii fit for part of the show I couldn't just sit there and be a couch potato watching it....:grumble:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    If there is room for one more
    start weight 239
    current weight 228
    goal 160
  • melissa73
    Options

WELCOME Newcomers!!!!

I was doing 30 min of step on my Wii fit for part of the show I couldn't just sit there and be a couch potato watching it....:grumble:

I didn't get to watch the first part but caught the last... Daughter has homecoming this week. She is keeping me around to be her driver.

I really like the yellow team. I am glad that they got to stay. I really like the red team too.

I hope everyone has a great week.
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Lets see some numbers folks, get 'em in to your rockin' team leaders!
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome newcomers!

My weigh-in for the week is 267!! I've lost another 3 lbs this past week (of course, I haven't been eating much - been a bit sick) but it still makes me very happy! :wink:

Good luck to everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Just to let all teams know, I will be posting black team results first thing in the am. I am still waiting on a few.

Good luck everyone!