My story made it onto AOL :D

Options
I haven't made my official goal story on here yet (I still have about 10 pounds left), to be honest it was a long process & a little overwhelming to even start to write lol but I participated in an article on the That's Fit website and I woke up to several messages from my friends on facebook that my article was being featured on the AOL news feed!

Here it is if you are interested :)

http://www.thatsfit.com/2011/06/07/tanee-weight-loss-170-pounds/

Replies

• mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yes im very interested! gonna check it out rite now! thats amazing!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You lost how much! Wow! It's MFP members like you that keep the rest of us going. What an inspiration you must be for those who are struggling to lose huge amounts of weight. Thanks for sharing.
    Claire :)
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! I'm so glad you got featured because you are an inspiration to so many!!!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing. You must be so proud of yourself.

Thanks for the inspiring story :smile:
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Very amazing/touching story. Thank you for sharing it and giving all of us inspiration!
  • Emilou9
    Emilou9 Posts: 44
    Options
    That is awesome! I actually read it this morning when I was checking my email before I signed on here lol! Way to go!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Terriwin
    Terriwin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's so awesome! Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing. I still have 27 lbs to lose and your story is an inspiration for me today. :) Although I've been exercising religiously (running, playing tennis, elliptical, kick boxing/ cardio interval classes), my eating has been awful these last few weeks. I haven't gained any permanent weight, but I stopped losing.

I realize it's definitely time for me to tweak! :)
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Awesome article. Congrats on your loss!!! :happy:
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I can't see it! None of your links are working for me. Not even the ones in your profile! Help?? Congrats too on such remarkable weight loss!! Never mind! Got it!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you are a true inspiration. you have done fantastic and worked so hard.
    you look great, beautiful.
    congratulations
  • jennpv
    jennpv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Very inspirational!
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Great job!!!
  • clipperty
    clipperty Posts: 9
    Options
    Amazing u are a true inspiration
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    You're a true inspiration! Look at you! Gorgeous!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So inspiring to see your story, thank you for sharing. As a mother of an autistic 3 yr old I know how scary parking lots can be! Best wishes to you and your family, you should be so proud of your accomplishments!
  • skynyrdchick
    Options
    I just got done reading your story! Great job on your weight loss and thank you for being an inspiration to me :o)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!