MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Hi MAK!!!

It's like coming home here!! Glad you are back!! Good luck this week!!

PS now where is ANG???? I have been missing her too. Ohhhh and several others that I hope come back.

You guys have to keep me going!! LOL
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Ang hasn't signed on in over a month. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Ang hasn't signed on in over a month. :sad: :sad: :sad:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    you poor thing!!! we BOTH disappeared?????

How can we track her down?? Anyone have an email address???? We MUST find her!!
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    thank u for the warm welcome,i hope to meet everyone in a short order.let me introduce myself.
    my name is raquel,i live in nassau bahamas.im about 80lbs over weight,but will love to lose 60lbs.i have joined MFP for the umpteen time ,but this time around i feel ike im more dedicated,im a beer drinker and i havent had a beer for the month,so therefore i will also include no ALCOHOL for the next week.
    1)exercise 30 mins <5dys>
    2)no ALCOHOL.
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Love all the new people joining in!! Welcome :smile:

I'm happy to say I've made it over half way though the day and have logged everything, "the good, the bad, and the ulgy" so to speak. We are going to a friends house for dinner, so we will see how it goes! We tend to drink ... A LOT. So I'm really going to regin it in tonight. Probably be home late tonight so I might not make it back on. Have no fear I will log my food with the help of my smart phone. Love the MFP app. I wish you all a great evening.

Remember we ALL can do this. One small step at a time!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    MAK
    Hope you had fun!! Great thinking and great that you can & will have fun and get right back at it again. :-) I LOVE your pic!! You are BEAUTIFUL and your loss sure shows!! Good Job!!

Raquel
    What a beautiful name!! A beer drinker? Good Golly, Good Luck!! :-) That will do it!! But You CAN do it!!

:drinker: SUNDAY NIGHT CHECK-IN :drinker:

So I did Walk Away The Pounds 1 mile walk today instead of the walk since I got up late. I do hate my neighborhood. So I only do morning walks here.

Got my week started right anyway'
    Sunday 20 min walk (WATP)

Journaled my food. Need to go plug & save it all now. I am also gonna look for a before pic, where I was 50 pounds heavier. I am really ugly though. LOL But may motivate me more!! :-)

Ohhhhhhhhhh I made HEALTHY PIZZA tonight!! It was Fantastic & Filling!! Only thing I would change is finding a WW crust. But this was still doable. Look at my dinner Food Diary if ya wanna check it out!! yum!!

Enjoy your new healthy minds & bodies!!
  • Marking02
    Marking02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is so encouraging and great support!!

My first weeks goal is to stay under my daily calories. Seems like such a simple goal, but i really struggle with it and give into my sweet tooth too easy :(

Good luck everyone with week one!
  • missdeehere
    Options

My first weeks goal is to stay under my daily calories. Seems like such a simple goal, but i really struggle with it and give into my sweet tooth too easy :(

:flowerforyou: WELCOME MAKING
    This is a great lil support group here. Lots of love too. Good luck staying under calories. Not a simple goal at all!! I think before all else, we must get that under control.

OK have to move it, move it!! Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I'd love to join in on this. short term goals seem to make things easier don't they? And even more so when I have to account for it.
    I've been sleeping late the past couple of weeks and not getting to the gym. My goal 6/12-6/18---hit the gym at least 4 days!

I did make it to the gym this morning but my legs are hurting so much I didn't get my full workout in. The point is I still went and I still tried!! Right?? Please tell me I'm right!!!
    Waiting to hear from daughter at the hospital right now. We may be welcoming my first grandson today. If so, taking care of the granddaughters may take the place of the gym this week!!
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    hi there everyone,its a holiday here in the bahamas,did 20mins walking this am,first time in a long time.the sun was hot but i did a lil something,see what tomorrow will bring,will be back later.spring cleaning the house
  • missdeehere
    Options
    hi there everyone,its a holiday here in the bahamas,did 20mins walking this am,first time in a long time.the sun was hot but i did a lil something,see what tomorrow will bring,will be back later.spring cleaning the house

Raquel
    Be careful in the sun!! :-) I got sun poision. Spring Cleaning is what I WANT to do, I sure hope I do it! LOL

You forgot to mention that you had a FOUR POUND WEIGHT LOSS!!
    C O N G R A T S !!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I'd love to join in on this. short term goals seem to make things easier don't they? And even more so when I have to account for it.
    I've been sleeping late the past couple of weeks and not getting to the gym. My goal 6/12-6/18---hit the gym at least 4 days!

I did make it to the gym this morning but my legs are hurting so much I didn't get my full workout in. The point is I still went and I still tried!! Right?? Please tell me I'm right!!!
    Waiting to hear from daughter at the hospital right now. We may be welcoming my first grandson today. If so, taking care of the granddaughters may take the place of the gym this week!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO waiting on grandbabies are FUN!! My niece is to have her first any day now as well. You can always get the girls together and have a DANCE PARTY and call it Gym Class!! ;-)

Sorry your legs are hurting, take smaller & slower steps. And maybe shorten your time. Don't over do it!! Oh yeah, YOU ARE RIGHT!! :-)
  • missdeehere
    Options
    OK since I am already here just waiting on my medicine, I will tell you that I did my 20 min walk this morning so now I got 2 days in this week! :-) GOOD FOR ME!!

KEEP IT UP MISS DEE!!

Monday 20 min walk
    Sunday 20 min Walk Away ThePounds

Hope everyone has a successful week!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am back for a second week as the first week I did this I met and even over achieved some of my goals.

Struggled last week a bit so am keeping the same goals but adding an extra challenge for myself.

Goal 1: Stay under my calories 6 out of 7 days of the week.
    Goal 2: Exercise 180 minutes a week (30 minutes 6 days a week).
    Goal 3: Drink 6 glasses of water a day.

Extra challenge: Work to lower my sugar intake.

First day: Monday: Under my calories, exercised 30 minutes, drank 6 glasses of water, made sugar goal as sugar was WAY TOO HIGH today.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Glad your all back i missed you! My goal this week is getting back to my lunch walks. So i did 1 mile today!
  • MAK_01
    Options
    MAK
    Hope you had fun!! Great thinking and great that you can & will have fun and get right back at it again. :-) I LOVE your pic!! You are BEAUTIFUL and your loss sure shows!! Good Job!!

I made HEALTHY PIZZA tonight!! It was Fantastic & Filling!! Only thing I would change is finding a WW crust. But this was still doable. Look at my dinner Food Diary if ya wanna check it out!! yum!!

Thank you so much Miss Dee :blushing:

For your pizza.... You should see if you can find Flat Outs. They are a flat bread there is an Italian herb one, they also make whole wheat. 90 cals. Very good makes a pretty good flat bread pizza. I :heart: homemade pizza we make it a lot at my house.

Sounds like everyone is off to a great start this week! Way to start off strong. Now the key is to keep that going. We can do this!

Last night (ok it was this morning) I logged in and entered in everything I ate last night. Even dessert. I made an awesome dessert and couldn't resist do I had some and it was really good (if I do say so myself). Best part I feel great about the decision. I had one serving and logged it. I'm a happy girl.

Today I'm happy to say I brought my lunch and snacks today. Tomorrow I have to take my husband to the train so it's going to be an early start so I planned ahead and I have already gotten tomorrow's lunch ready!!! Now its time to log off!

Have a good one everybody!
  • MAK_01
    Options

Welcome! Glad you found us. The support here is the best!
    I know what you mean about the sweet tooth. I recently found chocolate light silk. It's really good nice and chocoately. I drink a glass a day. It's 90 calories for 8 ounces. Helps curb the sweet tooth a little :smile:
  • FabOma08
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you found us. The support here is the best!
    I know what you mean about the sweet tooth. I recently found chocolate light silk. It's really good nice and chocoately. I drink a glass a day. It's 90 calories for 8 ounces. Helps curb the sweet tooth a little :smile:
    [/quote]

I'm glad you said that! I use unsweetened Silk for my cereal and such and have wanted to try the chocolate but was a little nervous. I'll try it! I'm a chocolate milk freak!!!
  • FabOma08
    Options

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO waiting on grandbabies are FUN!! My niece is to have her first any day now as well. You can always get the girls together and have a DANCE PARTY and call it Gym Class!! ;-)

Sorry your legs are hurting, take smaller & slower steps. And maybe shorten your time. Don't over do it!! Oh yeah, YOU ARE RIGHT!! :-)

No baby yet. Sent her home! Good news is my legs are much better and hopefully tomorrow will rock! The girls love doing their dances and watching Oma try to copy their "moves"!!
  • FabOma08
    Options
    OK since I am already here just waiting on my medicine, I will tell you that I did my 20 min walk this morning so now I got 2 days in this week! :-) GOOD FOR ME!!

KEEP IT UP MISS DEE!!

Monday 20 min walk
    Sunday 20 min Walk Away ThePounds

Hope everyone has a successful week!!

Excellent! Way to start the week!!!