MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you found us. The support here is the best!
    I know what you mean about the sweet tooth. I recently found chocolate light silk. It's really good nice and chocoately. I drink a glass a day. It's 90 calories for 8 ounces. Helps curb the sweet tooth a little :smile:

I'm glad you said that! I use unsweetened Silk for my cereal and such and have wanted to try the chocolate but was a little nervous. I'll try it! I'm a chocolate milk freak!!!

From one die hard chocoholic it is fantastic!! Let me know if you do try it and what you think.
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    morning everyone.got in 30mins of walking done this am.missdee i just want to thank you for this forum,because it has me very motivated to get moving.happy to see that you have noticed my 4lb loss,thank ya.
    im trying to get familar with everyone,so please forgive me if i dont often reply,but i will soon.
    m issdee before we get sun poision we are more likely to get a sun stroke first,its now in high the 80's which is normal around this time of year,something we never get use to,but we are very afarid of the cold.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    So far so good today.

Goal 1: Still under my calories and plan to keep that up for the rest of the day (dinner and evening snack).

Goal 2: Exercised 30+ minutes.

Goal 3: Drinking 6 glasses of water is complete Plan to accomplish 8 glasses by the end of the day.

Bonus: Have worked really hard to stay under my sugar today.
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Great job today everyone!
    Did pretty good today brought in most of my lunch and all if my snacks. I haven't gotten to the grocery store yet so I was a little light on protein for my lunch. So I got a hard boiled egg and some cottage cheese from the cafeteria at my office. So I made good choices :)

Keep up the good work and reaching for your goals!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I met all 3 of my goals today! :)

Stayed under my calories.
    Exercised 30+ minutes.
    Drank 6+ glasses of water.

Also met my challenge of the day: Drank 8 glasses of water!

Also met my bonus of the day: Ate WAY less sugar! :)
    Yesterday I was over my sugar by 58 and today I am only over by 1!
    So proud of myself as the sugar goal wasn't easy as I am almost always over my sugar!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    not sdo good today work was hectic and took a short luch and stayed late, so no walk today came home at pizza with kids bathed them read a book and put them to bed and now I am vegging and thinking about going to bed with a book.
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Kris- hopefully tomorrow will be a little calmer at work and you can get your walk in.
    InshapeCK- great job today! Keep up all hard work!
    Raquel- nice job getting your walk in this morning. Keep on movin and groovin!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Not so good for my challenge this week. Had some pretty rough muscle strain in my legs from a combo of 30DS and some things I was doing at work. Have only made it to the gym once so far. A little better today so if I can make it tomorrow I still might meet my 4 tiimes on Saturday! Hopefully!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey, my names sam, and thanks for the welcome. my goal this week is to get in 5 30 minute workouts.
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    hey all,slow day aound here.well i didnt get any exercise done today but will catch tomorrow
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Oma- Oh no!!! Take care of yourself an feel better :)
    Raquel - hopefully you can squeeze a workout in tomorrow! You can do it.
    Welcome Sam. You can do it!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! Don't forget about us :smile:

Today was ok. Did good with lunch and snacks. But I didn't bring breakfast and I was so hungry and the cafeteria didn't have anything quick so I had them make me an omelet. They used a lot of butter and I forgot that ... It wasn't that great. But tomorrow I'm going to get back into the swing.
    Have a great night everyone!
  • KrisPage
    Options
    A little better than yesterday 0.5 miles over lunch, then home tonight to play with the kid we got kid fishing poles to take home to go fishing with daddy and grandpa on father's day so we were practicing casting and had alot of fun. Just hope they don't toss them in Sunday or freak out if the do get a fish on a hook.
  • KrisPage
    Options
    No walk at lunch and a huge dinner i made myself go do 4 miles on the treadmill time for bed!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Well good for you Kris!! I missed my walk for 2 days now. :-( I am setting my alarm tomorrow in hopes to get my butt out of bed and move it move it!! I did soooo good last wek.

It all started with these dumb meds for my sun poision. Sedative makes me sleep.................... :-( I stopped taking it today cus I am tired of sleeping. :-(

Hang in there girls. FOCUS!! Yep remind me to keep my focus!! LOL

goodnight
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Feeling a little blue today for many reasons. Didn't get a workout in. Brought my breakfast but not my lunch to work (another department bought my team lunch) pizza did ok ... Not great. A good friend of mine was in town so three of us got together and I realized how much of her life I've missed in the past few years. Made poor dinner choices. Been stuck around the same number for a while. I know it's because I haven't been making smart choices. But it's just one of those days where everything has you down.

Sorry to be such a downer. I needed to share. Thanks for reading. I'm sure I'll be back to my usual self tomorrow.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    MAK
    :flowerforyou: So sorry that you are feeling blue today. Hope you were able to do something to get out of the slump. The weekend is here and it should be good weather. Just don't get too much sun! LOL I never thought I would be saying that.

:noway: The first time I was on Weight Watchers I lost 70 pounds. I remember being at a stand still somewhere around 40 pounds. :-( seemed like forever. That was when I switched to the old Core Version of Weight Watchers. I immediately saw results. Maybe if you change something. eat more every other day or eat no processed for a week or two. I always say all changes need at least two weeks.

:bigsmile: Maybe you just need to go dancing!! :-)

:love: Please feel free to talk to us, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you guys!! My hubby could care less if I weighed 150 pounds or 550 pounds. :-( :noway:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Hey, my names sam, and thanks for the welcome. my goal this week is to get in 5 30 minute workouts.

:flowerforyou: WELCOME SAM!!
    I just realized you snuck in there and I missed you. So sorry about that. This is a great lil group od supporting caring people. Hope your week is going well.

Jump in any time here!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    OK gonna report on how my week is going. Tomorrow is my weigh in day, and my last day for my week challenge. LOL Seems I do better when I don't FOCUS on something. LOL

ok here goes

My Wekly Goal was to walk 20 min a day: I did so/so..........

6/12…(20 min Walk Away The Pounds)
    6/12…(20 min walk)
    6/13…(20 min Walk)
    6/14…( 20 min Walk Away The Pounds)
    6/15…(no walk)
    6/16…(no walk but I worked in my garden for over an hour and claimed 45 min)
    6/17…244.4 (20 min Walk)

If you notice, when I don't come here to report daily, I probably didn't do my thing for the week. :blushing:

I was taking those meds for my sun poision and man oh man did they make me sleep. And I like to get my walks in, in the morning. Otherwise the weirdo's are up after lunch. and so many do not work around here. :sad:

I work, just happen to be on my summer break. And I wanna enjoy it! :glasses:

Hey Oma, how you feeling? Any grand babies yet????? :drinker:
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Still no baby!! Grrrrr! Dr says he will NOT induce early no matter how bad she hurts. But he did give her some pain killers!! So, I did absolutely horrible for my challenge this week. 2 out of 4 days at the gym! ugh!!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    BUT OMA, YOU SURE ARE A BUSY LADY!!!! WOW!!!