Rewards...

Options
13»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I had set a reward for getting under 200, then one for hitting 100 lbs lost...but I didn't really obsess over them. I was always doing this for ME and my health and to have more energy for my son and hopefully be around a long time for him.

I did get a nice gift card when I hit the 100 lb lost mark. Well, I went from 99 lbs lost to 112...so I got a $112 gift card to Sephora from my husband!! :smile:

And obviously, I have needed new clothes along the way, especially now! So, I reward myself with a few things here and there. My husband met his former step-dad (no longer married to his mom), for lunch last week and told him about my success. I guess he told his current wife who sent me a card and a check for $200 saying how impressed she was with what I have accomplished and she wanted to contribute to me getting some nice clothes! How awesome was that????

Tami! That is wonderful! Thinking hubby needs to pony up and give me some cash :laugh: JK...I've also been buying things along the way. Steve and Barry's has been a god send on buying clothing...cheap, cheap,cheap.....lol
  • watch48win
    Options
    [/quote]

wow thats so nice!!! i need family like you have LOL...

i will be getting another tattoo when i get down to my goal weight.... but so far i have gotten a few piercings(which im not allowed to discuss on the forums) And of course the clothes i buy... gotta love the shopping involved with weight loss lol...
    But the biggest reward so far is starting to feel comfortable in my own skin... i still have a lot to lose but i am so much happier and more confident!!!! It feels so good to know i have lost as much as i have :)
    [/quote]

I know exactly what you mean about feeling comfortable in my own skin and being more confident!
  • watch48win
    Options
    Insurance will cover a tummy tuck?????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Most insurances will cover the cost of at least one form of plastic surgery.:flowerforyou:

Dang, I need to check that out a nice lift of the girls would be very nice. :wink:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I haven't really set any goals for myself, but I just decided to make a reward challenge in the motivation and support section.... It'll be rewarding yourself with $1.00 (or 50 cents--or however much you want) for each half hour of exercise you do. At the end of 6 weeks, you get to take the cash that you've earned and reward yourself however you want! Come join me if you want....
    -Robin