Embarrasing But True

Options
124»

Replies

• runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Also, I read a lot of books but one of my guilty pleasures that is somewhat embarrassing is I love Stephen King books! Reading the Dark Tower right now.

I LOVE Stephen King. I am reading the Dark Tower series now too. I have read The Stand (unabridged) 8 times.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Also, I read a lot of books but one of my guilty pleasures that is somewhat embarrassing is I love Stephen King books! Reading the Dark Tower right now.

I LOVE Stephen King. I am reading the Dark Tower series now too. I have read The Stand (unabridged) 8 times.

He lives about 30 minutes away from me.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    When pumping gas I have to get the total to a whole dollar amount.... if for some reason I can't (might overflow the tank or those awful times when the price ALWAYS makes it go over by a penny) I have to have it in 25 cent increments. If I don't it bugs me non stop till the next time I fill up
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    These are awesome! But....

I can beat all of you on the embarrassment scale. I swear.

I have both my BA and MA in English.

And I....

wait for it......

...read Twilight FanFiction.

There. I said it. I own the dorky awesomeness!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I own this thread...my mother is a professional clown.
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    To de-stress, I write erotica.
    Green peppers make me burp for hours.
    Even at my current weight, I can still do splits.
    I have a serious crush on Danny Kaye.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm sitting here with my thirteen year old sister reading these, thanks for the laughs.

Me- If I get laughing hard enough I sound like tigger. Yep T-I-double G-ER!
    Volumes must be in 5s. If 20 is not loud enough and 25 is too loud, deal with one or the other, or buy a TV that does not use numbers, which my husband opted for!
    I poke my husband in the middle of the night so he is uncomfortable enough to snuggle with me :)
    I wear my seatbelt but don't wear a helmet. . not funny. . but kinda wierd

Lil Sister- She burps like a guy, all the time!
    She was walking up the stairs at school and her pants where too long. She tripped on them, and they pulled down to the bottom of her bum as she tripped and landed on her school principal.
  • Mileenalee
    Options
    I also have imaginary conversations on my drive home from work.. If I've had a bad day, I'll "argue" out the problems with the person (who isn't there!!) and will have all bases covered. Great for releasing stress. Not good when you refer to it the next time you have an issue (eg, last time we spoke about this... - eh, we've never spoken about this!! Oooppsss!!) Lol - see I am nuts!!

I do this too -- it's my "What I should have said" moment. So if we're nuts -- at least we're in good company :)

Oh I totally do this! I am not a very confrontational person...unless of course I am in my car alone and then off I go! I'm so glad I'm not alone!
  • Mileenalee
    Options
    i talk to my dogs like they are real people. i even think they're my bff's.

I not only talk to them, I do "voices" for them so they can talk back.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm pretty open and weird, so not much would embarrass me for people to find out at this point haha xD
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    i talk to my dogs like they are real people. i even think they're my bff's.

I not only talk to them, I do "voices" for them so they can talk back.

All dog owners do this. It's not embarrassing. My bf has given my female dog a voice that sounds just like Triumph the comic dog on Conan. He's actually talking to her and as her in that voice right now as I type this.