Wow, fantastic job!! How did you do it?
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    you look fan-freakin-tastic!!! congrats
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing!!!!! from experience make sure you keep weighing in and quickly shedding those few pounds on or before you know it you will be like me and 4 stone heavier again! xx
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic job!! How did you do it?

Hi, it was a mix of 30DS, pump it up and Jillians Yoga Meltodow, i also woalked to work and back 2.5 miles each way every day, even when it was pouring down. I ate 1200 cals a day, always eating back my excercise cals. A lot of determination, and it helped to look at my gorgeous best friend everyday, thinking i wanna be that fit! haha. thanks
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    wow! you look amazing!!!!! from experience make sure you keep weighing in and quickly shedding those few pounds on or before you know it you will be like me and 4 stone heavier again! xx

This si my fear, i dont want to lapse, i have slowed down workouts already, but i dont feel the need to go at it so hard. I have it inbuilt into my brain now, every time i pick something up thats a bit naughty, i have this voice, immediately it goes back on the shelf, i hope i can keep this going. i never want to feel as crap about myself as i did before, ever again
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    you look fan-freakin-tastic!!! congrats

Thank you very much
  • englishfalcon
    Options
    Well bloody done you!!!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, well done on achieving your goal!
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    OMG!!! That is incredible!! Awesome journey!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done :)
  • joegray
    joegray Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations on all your hard work. Any words of wisdom to pass along??!!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations on all your hard work. Any words of wisdom to pass along??!!

Hi, firstly thank you.

Well, the only thing i can say is it took me 9 years to feel at the point that i really couldnt stand being my start weight anymore, i tried diets here ther and everywhere, but i just gave in, my love of food was just too overpowering haha. Just make sure you are fully ready and determined, becuase if your not then it wont work! also dont set your goals to high, make sure you set yourself mini goals and aim for only them, one at a time. I really enjoyed doing everything that was involved: the workouts, the food, even the shopping for the food, counting cals, etc. It helps to enjoy it, if you can.

Good luck with your journey
  • MiNiMoNkI
    Options
    im 5ft 2

xx
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look really fit!! Great muscle tone!!! Fantastic work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!