During Pics... 63 Down 30 ish to go... Trying to inpire myse

Options
1235»

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    you look incredible. CONGRATS on the weight loss. I know you will reach your goal. I have lost 73 lbs and also find the weight loss is slowing down. We can do this, lets not give up
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep up the awesome job!XOXO
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    OMG This is ahhhhhmazing! You look great and that extra gleam in your eyes! way to go!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an incredible difference! :love: You are amazing!!:glasses: :drinker: Congratulations!!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look LOADS happier! Good on ya girl! :happy:
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Wow! Your face has completely changed. You look so much happier. Good for you! Don't be frustrated. You can do this last little bit. Shake things up! Look at what you're doing and change one thing, just to see if it makes a difference.

You are an inspiration.
  • LoserCruiser
    LoserCruiser Posts: 184
    Options
    way 2 go!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you look amazing girlie. Keep up the awesome work...
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    wow you look amazing, well done, thanks for sharing, great inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • tkwilliams67
    tkwilliams67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look so good.....It really motivates me to get back on track and keep pushing....See you at the 75lb mark...You can do it.
  • kaymckinley
    kaymckinley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats.
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! :noway:

WHAT an inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jamesdm49
    jamesdm49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your truly inspiring post! The pictures are eloquent and, even though your are only 2/3 of the way to your goal, you have already won a major victory - and your 'inner self' is starting to shine through for all to see. It particularly makes me happy, because you are reclaiming your body while you are still so young. Tomorrow will be the end of my first week and, with a goal of 127 lbs to lose, seeing your "progress report" is a real inspiration to stick it out. While I was typing this, a wild turkey (!) has come to my bird feeder, about 20 feet from where I am sitting - that's a first!
  • mjpmark
    mjpmark Posts: 16
    Options
    awesome and inspiring keep it up.
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, wow! Congrats!!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job!

Katie
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    very inspiring...keep up the great work...:bigsmile:
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Thank you everyone <3 Keep on keepin on... Started a 2 week challenge with myself today, to help keep me motivated.... Thank you all for your support !!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great! The most amazing pic is your "super sporty" workout pic. Keep it up....and post pics when you reach your goal!

What kind of exercise do you do?
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    You look great! The most amazing pic is your "super sporty" workout pic. Keep it up....and post pics when you reach your goal!

What kind of exercise do you do?

Alot of different things... Insanity, kickboxing, ultimate fitness/cardio, bodypump ( any strength training is great!!!), my old stand by the elliptical, zumba, and trying a hip hop class tonight ;) I like to keep it pretty diverse, keeps me from being bored and keeps my body guessing :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!