2»

Replies

• samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Maybe you were dehydrated?
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    Hi, when I first started working out with a personal trainer I was running to the bathroom two to three times during our 1 hour training to puke... the puking has stopped. Take it slow, don't push yourself to hard. Listen to your body. I eat 2 hours prior to excercise and I make sure to stay hydrated while working out (I drink about 33 oz) each work out. Good luck, I've been there.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Don't eat too heavy before a workout. Honestly this has only happened to me one time and I decided to eat before doing a crazy cardio workout. Eat something light or wait an hr or 2 before you workout.
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This used to happen to me alot when I was in the Army. They would push us and push us and eventually I'd puke. Personally, the way I handled that was to eat a very light, easy meal an hour prior to working out, then sipping water as I went through the workout. It was really hard not to chug after I was finished but I had to pace myself or the water would come right back up with the stomach cramps. If you start to feel your stomach cramping from the workout then ease up or take a break for a minute just doing constant movement but allowing your heart rate to come back down for a bit.