Before & After: 25 years and 30 lbs later (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• inncipit
    inncipit Posts: 7
    Options
    awesome.. you look as beautiful and FIT as before when you were athlete
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The before and after pictures are so inspiring - but your story is especially helpful! Thankyou for taking the time to write all this out. There are so much diet propagamda - even people here doing extreme things, it is reassuring to see that eating a healthy diet, monitoring calories and moderate exerices over an extended length of time REALLY DOES work. Thanks again for posting this!
  • danty76
    danty76 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look amazing. I hope one day I will be able to follow in your shoes. I need to lose atleast 50 lbs according to my BMI. I have a long road ahead of me.
  • imabigvegan
    Options
    Stunning, and a real inspiration!
  • karona313
    karona313 Posts: 37
    Options
    It is very inspirational! Thank you for putting yourself out there to help us :)
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing some of your story, and for the pics. You look great. I especially loved the pic of you as a gymnast - incredible form and strength!
  • OElleBelleO
    OElleBelleO Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Love the photo on the beam. How cool!

Congratulations, mama, you look wonderful! And your girl is absolutely adorable! :-)
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!! And so inspirational. I am also a former gymnast and still heavy after 3 kids (baby is 11 months old). I haven't been able to find that commitment that I used to have in my younger years. It's so frustrating because I know it's in there somewhere!! If I could stay consistent, I'd do alright but that seems to be my main problem :( Thank you for helping motivate me again!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just wanted to post an update to hopefully inspire some of you who have plateaued. I finally broke my 5-6 week plateau of 127.0 and weighed in yesterday at 126.6! It took some time, some adjustments and a lot of patience... but it finally happened. I didn't let the plateau discourage me from moving forward. I also didn't let the setbacks get me down. Only 2.6 pounds to goal now!!! Never give up!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - well done.
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    You look amazing! xxx
  • slynn777
    slynn777 Posts: 17
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! Serious congratulations on sticking with it and reaching your goals, you look incredible!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    bump!

absolutely amazing!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Latest blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/plateau-vs-chocolate-who-won-116497

I have been on a plateau for 5-6 weeks. Did chocolate help me break through it? :) Yes, yes it did and I am happy to say that I lost 2.4 pounds in the past week! Finally!!! Hopefully I will be updating my before/after photos soon with a string bikini. lol
  • sammy2672
    sammy2672 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look amazing, I hope my journey also works out as well as yours and I can remain has determined.
  • pelester3117
    Options
    you are beautiful, well done!
  • MamaByGrace8
    MamaByGrace8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your blog is great. :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!