Before & After: 25 years and 30 lbs later (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• Mybetterme
    Mybetterme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    U r awesome and very inspirational. I am losing slowly too. I want it too last and I hate being hungry so It will be about 7 months before I get to goal if I just keep plugging away.
  • MsPrettiSmile
    MsPrettiSmile Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am extremely motivated by your story. You provide me with the courage to continue on & to give the dedication needed to reach my goals. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • allibawtez
    allibawtez Posts: 47
    Options
    Great story. Thank you for sharing!! You look amazing, and have definitely served as a source for additional motivation. Good luck as you work to reach your final goal!!!
  • gjprincess
    gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'm 5'2 and I was at 159 and said the same thing. I'm glad you made it to 125 it lets me know that I'm not asking to much of myself. If you can do it so can I!!!
  • thedancinglawyer
    Options
    Hey hottie! You are so inspiring! I cannot wait to be at my goal!
  • Amy154
    Amy154 Posts: 52
    Options
    LOVE the beam pic!!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look wonderful!!
  • Dropshot
    Dropshot Posts: 3
    Options
    You and your daughter are beautiful. My guess is beautiful INSIDE and out! Thanks for the motivation, I am going to get on the elliptical now and watch some Wimbeldon Tennis! Bye, bye calories. Hello fitness!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! you look fabulous...and as i was reading your post I was sooo surprised when you said you were 43!!! you look like you're in your 20's! good inspiration before my run this morning :)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Wow! You totally do NOT look 43! Great work and thanks for sharing the inspiring pictures!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Wow! You totally do NOT look 43! Great work and thanks for sharing the inspiring pictures!
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    so inspiring, you look great!!
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! What a transformation. I love that you weren't super big before but it just shows that you can still change the way you look and feel drastically. Wow :)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous and your daughter is beautiful!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    Way to go!
  • dikent
    dikent Posts: 24
    Options
    That's awesome! You're an inspiration. :)))
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words!!! I know, I can't believe I'll be turning 44 this year. Didn't I just graduate from college??? Where does the time go?!

I just wanted to update this thread that I'm only .8 pounds from my goal weight!!! Today was my target date to reach 124.0. I got pretty darn close by weighing in this morning at 124.8!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you and I look forward to maintaining this healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life. I plan to stay active on MFP as well. Hopefully I will have some new pics to share once I reach or surpass my goal soon!

Good luck to you all. I wish you all success!
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    Very inspiring and just what i need to get to my goal! I am 5'0 and weight loss is slow and discouraging but this really encouraged me to keep going! thanks so much!! I am 150lbs and have a goal weight of 135lbs. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • mirandapatches
    Options
    Wow, I am pretty much your weight when you started, and I would like to be your weight now. You did it, maybe I can do it. You are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!