Am I being creepy!?

Options

Replies

• queenmegan
    Options
    what better motivation than to see what other's using the same plan as you who have had success! This forum inspires me every day :)
  • mama_to_1
    mama_to_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i hope not cause i do that same thing :-)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    no......they are there for motivation!
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    If that were the case then I'm like the ultimate creeper. :laugh:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    um, no, you're not being creepy. that's why we have the success stories! to motivate. and i love looking at before and afters too. if that's what makes us creepsters, then the internet is full of them/us.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    NO. It's not weird. I love looking at them too. I think it's because we get excited about other people losing weight and it helps us to know that hard work pays off!!!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    No way! I look at them every morning to help motivate myself for the day!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Weirdo!!! Hope you will not stalk us on facebook too...

Nah, just kidding... =P I do this too to keep my motivation high!

:laugh: You're such a creeper! Just Kidding, thanks for this post it made me smile. (I do it too)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Nope not at all... I use MFP to look at what people eat for every single meal... anywhere else that would be creepy. Looking at Before and after pics and seeing what people ate all day long is completely acceptable on here!!

your before/after pics are AMAZING.....keep it up....your quotes are inspiring as well....thanks for sharing
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Not at all, I look at them when I feel discouraged or need an extra boost. Helps me to remember that MFP does work and the success that can happen when I eat healthy and within my calorie range as well as exercise. I believe that is one major reason why those stories are here anyways :smile:.
  • webbwards
    Options
    I always read the success stories before I work out. It keeps me motivated and gets me moving!
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's totally not creepy, I think it's really inspirational! And that's why they're there, right? To be admired and to serve as motivation to workout and avoid sweets!
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    In a similar vein, I totally watch Heavy to get motivation. The weight loss show on Netflix. I love it, I cry at the end of every episode! And then I go work out. :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! We share such pictures to serve as motivation to ourselves and others...
  • jennyfrmthap
    jennyfrmthap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No, I look at the success stories everyday. That is what keeps me motivated.
  • pettyy5
    pettyy5 Posts: 17
    Options
    is it supposed to be weird? i stalk the success stories forum errryyyyday hahaahahah!
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not at all. That's really the only part of the forums I look at because I don't need recipe ideas or workout tips. I like to see how long it took someone to lose x amount of weight so I can judge my own progress.
  • lindsayjdodd
    lindsayjdodd Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Not at all!! I seriously go on the Success Stories forum everyday to look at before and after photos as well. It is so inspiring and encouraging! Can't wait to be able to post my own before and after photos! :)
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    not creepy at all.. I love all the encouragement I can get !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!