Am I being creepy!?

Options
12346»

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    before and after pictures are some of my favorite things to look at!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    dido
  • JMaeMyers
    JMaeMyers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Haha I was wondering the same thing cause I do that. I love seeing the before and afters its inspirational. :)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    one of the main reasons I love this site, if you are being creepy then so am I ;-)
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    not at all unless I am too cause I love to do it too.Its my fave forum to look at while entering my daily foods and exercise.Its inspiring and gives me motivation to keep pushing forward!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Another creeper checking in! I cry when I see the pictures. I don't know why. I guess I'm overwhelmed with the happiness I see in the faces. I see the effort, the struggle, the things left behind, and the future that's ahead. My husband always knows when I'm looking 'cause I'm crying. Then he wants to look, and he has all the answers he needs, to understand why MFP is so important to me.
    And it should be called My Fitness Family; we are all teaching each other how to eat and take care of ourselves and motivate each other, which was probably lacking in most of our relationships with our birth relatives! Everyone here is a blessing.
  • Teresa150
    Teresa150 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you are, so am I. It is very motivating and I hope I can post my own success story someday!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    As long as you're not TAKING the before and after pictures, without their knowledge, through their windows, you're not creepy. If people don't want others to see the pictures, they wouldn't post them publicly. :-)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    As long as you're not TAKING the before and after pictures, without their knowledge, through their windows, you're not creepy. If people don't want others to see the pictures, they wouldn't post them publicly. :-)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    The before and afters are some my favorites lol. I love seeing what people are able to accomplish, and even more...what body types are capable of changing into what other body types =D. That's kind of why I posted my own (in my signature)...to share...and because there's not a lot of guy threads like that it seems.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I do the exact same thing, and even make my boyfriend look with me. :)
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i totally do. read all the success stories i mean. i even call my husband over to see them when they're really amazing.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

ohhh oops. My bad
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!