30 Day Shred Starting Monday June 20th

Options
Mveler
Mveler Posts: 274 Member
My sister, Mother In Law and I will be starting 30 days shred This coming Monday. If anyone wishes to join us you are welcome!

(We are inactive overweight women, so we are all starting with the lesser modified version this go round.)

Replies

• StartingOver4Me
    Options
    I would love to! I need to!
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I need to! How are you structuring it? :laugh:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I just started it again this past weekend, so count me in! I love it. :heart:
  • Mveler
    Options
    Any ideas on Structure. This is my first go round.
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    Structure wise.............. I say do every move until it hurts, then do it one more time and quit. Next time try to do more.
  • Mveler
    Options
    Im in for pushing myself. Also We should measure for inches lost..
  • acarter86
    acarter86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am on round 2 of the shred right now, Had amazing results the first round. I definitly recommend doing it everyday for 30 days, take before and after pics and definitly take measurements. I lost 9lbs and 12.5 inchs. I started another round of it last week and Im now on L1D9. These are my before and after pics from the first round. Hopefully they'll motivate. Best of luck and happy shredding! =]

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg
  • Mveler
    Options
    I am on round 2 of the shred right now, Had amazing results the first round. I definitly recommend doing it everyday for 30 days, take before and after pics and definitly take measurements. I lost 9lbs and 12.5 inchs. I started another round of it last week and Im now on L1D9. These are my before and after pics from the first round. Hopefully they'll motivate. Best of luck and happy shredding! =]

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

WOW Great. Will do I will Measure Monday Morning... Photos and weight as well!

Do we do our other regular activity as well (IE I walk for a while each evening but Sundays.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

I pretty much only did the shred. Id ride my excercise bike maybe once or twice a week for a half hour and then of course i was counting calories on here, but anything extra is totally optional and up to you =]

WOW Great. Will do I will Measure Monday Morning... Photos and weight as well!

Do we do our other regular activity as well (IE I walk for a while each evening but Sundays.
  • Mveler
    Options
    Thanks sounds like a plan I am excited. I will be returning from a weekend vacation on Sunday. I will measure, take pictures and weigh Monday morning and start the shred!
  • srbinette
    srbinette Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in!!! Just finished Day 2 on Level 1! Man, she kicked my butt!!!
  • tsessa
    tsessa Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: I going to start on the 20th of June :)
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    im in to :) ive tried this 2 times b4 but got so bored with it... so we NEED to keep each other going ok.. lol im gunna need alot of help lol... lETS DO THIS LADIESSSSS :)
  • nelsonab
    nelsonab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine from Netflix. It's suppose to be in tomorrow. So, count me in. I'm kind of scared of Jillian but I'm hoping it's something I can do at home successfully.
  • Mveler
    Options
    Ready Set Go!

I gained over my vacation :(

Todays Weight 222.4

Measurements : Waist at Belly Button 42.5
    Under Bust 38
    Hips 46
    Right Thigh 27
    Upper Right Arm 16

Took My before Pictures as well
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! I had such great results last time and I really need a group to help keep me motivated and hold me accountable for it. Going to try and go 30 days straight this time around! (Last time I did 4 days a week for 30 days)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! There's a couple posts floating around so today must be a popular day to begin. Add me as a friend if you want!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im in.... On Day 2 Today. I also do additional cardio in the AM with a 90 minute routine.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I will join in on this for sure! I did my first workout with the Shred on Friday, but only walked over the weekend. We'll call today Day 1 of the 30!