Ditched 60 lb. in 5 1/2 months!!!

Options

Replies

• MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this.... :)
  • Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done and thanks for sharing!
  • CarolinaPride
    Options
    That is absolutely WONDERFUL! What great encouragement to others!
  • Gabriella80
    Gabriella80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. stories like yours are the ones that motivate me to continue to reach my goal...
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, and so happy. It's no wonder with those fantastic test result though; that's just amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational story and pictures with us.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great .... I wish I could loose that much in that little time ... I can barely loose my last 15 pounds but I refuse to give up!

Those of you who want to ball up and cry ............. DONT ..... get out and exercise those tears away, promise it will make you feel better!
  • tashi140
    tashi140 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Looking forward to getting there myself. You have helped motivate me :smile:
  • luci2403
    luci2403 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing. :-D

Thanks for sharing, it really motivates me to keep going
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!! The total weight I want to lose is 60 lbs... 17 down so far... if I could get it done in 6 months I would be exstatic... you are an inspiration! :happy:
  • sierracanbe
    Options
    you go gurrrl! .n_n
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep it up!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger, well done and keep it up
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Amazing before and after! You looked so unhappy in that first pic...your not smiling :cry: But wow...look at the next 3 pics! Your smile radiates and you look SO happy!!!! Your daughter has your eyes btw... :) I'm loving the new you...and what an inspiration for everyone on this site. God Bless you and keep smiling!!!! :happy:
  • CMauldin03
    Options
    Congrats!!

1416299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Starting weight - 221.3
    Current weight - 176.6
    Goal weight - 135

Goal to be my healthy weight at 135 by New Yrs Eve 2011 (or sooner :) )
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Great job. I dont know you but I am so proud of you. That last 40lbs will just melt off you now because you have the perfect formula now.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    You are looking super amazing!! Awesome job :)
  • HSmamato4
    HSmamato4 Posts: 70
    Options
    You have just given me so much hope!!! My goal is 60 pounds in 6 months and I know that's crazy but you just proved tome that it can be done!!! My goal is to start trying for another baby in 6 months but there is NO WAY I am going through a pregnancy at this size. I would be miserable! Awesome job-and thanks so much for posting!!! I have renewed motivation and hope!!!
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, and the most noticeable thing...your wonderful smile! Congratulations! Keep you the great work.
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    wow! You look 20 years younger!! I want to be you when I grow up. (er...down)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great .... I wish I could loose that much in that little time ... I can barely loose my last 15 pounds but I refuse to give up!

Those of you who want to ball up and cry ............. DONT ..... get out and exercise those tears away, promise it will make you feel better!

To everyone that's posted...thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I love this site and having one another to bounce questions off of, to see what others are doing to have success is encouraging and I wanted to send a little encouragement out there. That you can be over 40, a busy mom of 4 children and completely turn your life around. I still have 40 to go but I am not stopping and will never go back to where I once was.

And yes, a big YES to those of you that want to cry and give up...get pissed off at that frustration and go work out, exercise, eat right and fight back. That will empower you. There have been weeks where the scale hasn't budged and I didn't mess up on my diet and worked my buns off at the gym...but I just kept fighting, tried other things to tweak that scale (like zigzagging) and then it moved again. Stick with it. I always tell others. Time is going to march forward, it always does. A year will go by regardless. You can be the same size, you can be bigger or in that same year you can be a smaller, healthier you :-) So as my screen name says KEEP ON KICKIN!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!