102 LBS LOST..330 T0 228 WITH LOTSA PICS!!!

Options

Replies

• TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    congratulations!!!! :bigsmile:
  • merlimax
    merlimax Posts: 57
    Options
    Totally fantastic result. Well done
  • Cnava01
    Cnava01 Posts: 37
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Keep up the good work. Your body really has changed so much and I hope you are building up your confidence by realizing how strong you are for being so motivated!!
  • JackiHU05
    JackiHU05 Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and story! :happy:
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You totally rock!!!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Wow, great job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow I wish I looked as good as you at 233. I am 233 now (just haven't officially logged it) and dang I don't look that great. Good work! You have come a long way :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You are looking GREAT!! Bet you are feeling great too! WTG!!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Were you in a glass elevator in that one picture? Oh my, I got a little woozy just looking at the pic....Im deathly afraid of heights! Not only do you look fabulous, you are brave! You are the Brave Fabulous Woman!! lol
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your a very pretty women... in all sizes, but you look great!!! Joob Wll done
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    What a transformation! You look fabulous!!!
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    you look freaking fantastic!! and give me so much inspiration!! you're starting weight is about the same as mine!! i know i can do it!!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your 21st birthday pic. You are SO beautiful! Thanks for giving me a shove in the right direction, you amazing creature! x
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    beautiful!! way to go
  • Psyche3838
    Psyche3838 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are simply AMAZING & INSPIRING! :flowerforyou: You GO girl! Keep up the great work! <3:drinker:
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Dang, girl! You look AMAZING! Great work an soooo inspirational for all of us who have lost or need to lose lots of weight!! I think you could pull off 160 beautifully.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!! How Amazing!!! This is so very inspiring! Looking good girl! Keep up the excellent work! :)
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Keep up the good work.
  • kimberlilloyd
    Options
    Way to go girl! You should be so proud of youself! I weigh 201, and hope to get to 140 within a year, maybe a little longer. You are inspiring! Any tips?
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow, that's amazing! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!