Big Breasted

Options
13»

Replies

• Ginger4real
    Options
    TY ...I will be checking this out...oops..this was about the link for the bra. I have been 42 dd since Jr High...It never changes ..and I have weighed them lol ...I am sure it wasn't an official weight but the scale said 13 pounds at 16 years old ..I am sure they are slightly bigger now ...killer to lug around..my dr gave me a paper to get a reduction but I couldn't do it ...They are mine ..it's a real love hate relationship .
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I agree, still big chested even at my goal weight now. I currently wear a 36DD and wore 38DDD before starting MFP. Even at my skinniest several years ago, I wore a 36DD and weighed almost 10 lbs less than I do now. I have learned to live with it and know that I can get a breast reduction if needed health wise in the future.
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Had reduction a few years back - they removed 8 pounds of tissue, and I still am a 34DD. Single best thing I have ever done for myself (perhaps second to getting serious about weight loss...time will tell). I honestly didn't know how bad my back hurt until those puppies were reduced! So yeah, I'd like to think I get a pass for an extra 5 or 6 pounds for the girls. :bigsmile:
  • sseavy82
    Options
    I bought an Enell bra and it really works! The first time I jogged with it on I said that everything on my body jiggled EXCEPT the girls! The bra is expensive but worth it! I only have one and have used it for over 2 years now. Btw, I'm a 38 DDD.....and I get real tired of carrying them around! :) I was down to 36 C 30 lbs ago and I really hope they will shrink again.
  • aroetman01
    Options
    haha actually the reason i started MFP was because i went to get a breast reduction but insurance wouldnt cover it because of my height and weight the amount of boob they wanted to remove was MY ENTIRE BREAST! (i have DDs)... so a nice nurse lady looked at the chart and said that if i lost 50lbs and none in my chest i could go down to the size i want (B) ... haha I FEEL YOUR PAIN! literally...
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can so relate!!! I know I would be 10 pounds lighter!!!