Worst movies ever!

Options
What movies in your opinion are the worst movies you've ever seen? And what movies did a lot of people hate, but you loved?

Worst: Captivity (Elisha Cuthbert where some crazy guy kidnaps her....I shut it off, so couldn't tell you how it ended lol), Epic Movie (so stupid), Disaster movie, Meet the spartans.....ok, lets just say any of the spoof movies are on my list except Teen movie:)(which was actually funny), The happening (trees.....really?!), I know who killed me (Lindsey Lohan as a stripper.....just a bad movie). Good luck chuck

Really bad movies (or so other people say;) that I like: White chicks, The convenant, Down to you, Waterworld, The Sweetest thing, Scary Movie, Hot tub time machine, Not another teen movie, Snakes on a plane, and hobo with a shotgun;)

These are just the ones off the top of my head although Im sure there are many MANY more lol!

Replies

• alexisrebecca
    alexisrebecca Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love White Chicks!!

Worst film I've ever seen is Brassed Off...I skipped school with my friends to go and see it, wish I hadn’t bothered!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Surfer Dude with Matthew My-Hunk-A-Hottie is one of the WORST movies ever made! How To Be tops the list, too.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Napoleon Dynamite...you could feel brain cells dying while watching it.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede

seriously...it's a whole new level of horrible-ness.....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    LOL the Hot Tub Time Machine and the Sweetest Thing are super! haha

My friend and I went to see "Remember Me" with Rob Pattinson....and I wanted to literally stab my eyes out. What a boring stupid movie.

"Buried" was also a ridiculously stupid movie...which is sad considering Ryan Reynolds is one of my favorite piece of eye candy. Boo.
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My favorite worst movie is , The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I it is a really bad movie but strangely entertaining at the same time.
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    YOU DIDN'T LIKE REMEMBER ME?!?! OMG I LOOOOOVED that movie!! I cried like a baby both times I went to see it. I'm a sap :o)
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Eyes Wide Shut and Paranormal Activity. What a waste of time and money.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The worst I've seen recently have been Sex And The City 2 (total crap, like it was written by someone half asleep...really embarrassing to the franchise) and Watchmen (just sucked, was too long and too stupid for comprehension.)
  • writtenINthestars
    Options
    YOU DIDN'T LIKE REMEMBER ME?!?! OMG I LOOOOOVED that movie!! I cried like a baby both times I went to see it. I'm a sap :o)

LOL I really wanted to love it....I love Rob Pattinson but I was just so bored!!
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Southland Tales(2006) and Infra-man(1975). Hands down.
  • writtenINthestars
    Options
    Has anyone ever heard of the movie "Rad".......?
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    "Kung Pow - Enter the Fist". They meant it to be cheesy and campy, but they overachieved!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Easily a tie for RoadHouse or Over The Top
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Twilight and Harry Potter series...YUP THATS RIGHT
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I can't stand The Christmas Story!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Eyes Wide Shut and Paranormal Activity. What a waste of time and money.

Stanley Kubrick was a directorial genius....you shall be banned from MFP!!!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    "Kung Pow - Enter the Fist". They meant it to be cheesy and campy, but they overachieved!

That movie is pretty stinkin funny, and ridiculous!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Twilight and Harry Potter series...YUP THATS RIGHT

Totally agree on Twilight, watched it out of curiosity and it was so insanely stupid. All I could think is wow, tween girls are dim if this passes for entertainment. It just seriously was not good; poorly written and oddly incomplete even for something you know is a series.
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I hate PS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!