Worst movies ever!

Options

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Pretty much ANYTHING with Jim Carrey being "funny" Dumb and Dumber, The Mask, Ace Venturra... ugh! Cant stand it! But love him in unfunny roles.

Sorry JulieCat, but I LOVE Dumb and Dumber (though I didn't really like it that much the first time). I sort of have to agree though, Jim Carrey doesn't do much for me when he's being outrageous.

The new movie where Ben Stiller is a jerk; the Cube.
    Both movies made me want to pray for forgiveness for wasting 90 minutes of precious life.
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Worst movie ever........Polish Vampire in Beverly Hills.

The main character in named Dupa, means Dumba$$ in Polish. Hysterically stupid!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'll echo "Napoleon Dynamite" and add "The English Patient" in for good measure. :indifferent:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with Titanic...hated it. Hate to tell ya...it's being released in 3d for it's anniversary. ughhhhhh

Noooooooo. You're sh i tting me, right? It sucked hard in 2 dimensions. We don't need a 3rd Dimension of Crapitude... my mother-in-law already has that covered.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Worst movie ever was Vanilla Sky...damn thing made no sense whatsoever...
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with Titanic...hated it. Hate to tell ya...it's being released in 3d for it's anniversary. ughhhhhh

Noooooooo. You're sh i tting me, right? It sucked hard in 2 dimensions. We don't need a 3rd Dimension of Crapitude... my mother-in-law already has that covered.

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh dear gosh I hope that doesnt mean that Celine Dion song will also re-emerge!! :sick:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Avatar was just Ferngully made all fancy.

Down to Earth with Chris Rock made me fall asleep. I wasn't even tired.

Dreamcatcher was terrible, but in a fantastically ****ty way.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I have a special place in my heart for terrible movies. :laugh: :heart: I kind of LOVE bad movies because I think they're hilarious. In college my friends and I would watch really crappy movies for fun. But we were all film production majors so really, it was like homework. :wink:

But to me, "What Dreams May Come" is absolutely unwatchable. Hate that movie.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Blair Witch Project. I kept yelling at the dummies to just follow the creek!

Twilight. The first one was painful. The other two were better, but I still think Bella's annoying and Edward is a creepy old man. I don't care if he was turned at 17. He still has 80-some years worth of life experience and should be far too mature for a ditzy teenage girl.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    District 9 was awful we walked out of the theater,also hereafter was a snooze fest.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Blair Witch Project. I kept yelling at the dummies to just follow the creek!

Twilight. The first one was painful. The other two were better, but I still think Bella's annoying and Edward is a creepy old man. I don't care if he was turned at 17. He still has 80-some years worth of life experience and should be far too mature for a ditzy teenage girl.

Blair witch project pissed me off,I know people that STILL think that movie was real
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options

sadly...nope. April 10, 2012

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/titanic-3d-gets-release-date-189971
  • Kim_SFB
    Kim_SFB Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Worst Movies: Anything by Ed Wood ( so bad , ya just got to see them for cult movies lol), Paranormal activity ( both), Men who stare at goats ( I thought it wasn't funny, stupid), and that really stupid witch movie ..what was it called Bell witch project?

I liked Napoleon Dynamite, Super Troopers, Kung Pow!, RHPC, & other "bad, stupid, funny" movies : )
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    All About Steve was hands down, the most stupid effing movie I have ever partially seen. I was forced to watch it, then eventually walked off to do something else after yelling "NOPE." Such a shame, since Bradley Cooper was in it.
    Napoleon Dynamite made my brain cells die as well. Twilight was pretty retardedly directed as well.

I can't believe someone doesn't like P.S. I love you!! Wuuuut?!

I loooove Epic Movie and Date Movie! All the other parodies were dumb, though.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Worst: Bewitched

Ones that I think are bad that lots of others like: Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy , The Matrix
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Bought Emma because a customer said it was good. never finished it. Watched napolean dynamite the first time and only laughed once.

And I remember leaving the theater after seeing Anchorman and thinking what a waste of money!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Really bad movies (or so other people say;) that I like: White chicks, The convenant, Down to you, Waterworld, The Sweetest thing, Scary Movie, Hot tub time machine, Not another teen movie, Snakes on a plane, and hobo with a shotgun;)

I love Waterworld and will watch it every time it's on tv. I even own the DVD. I was starting to think I was the only one.

The worst movie ever: The Raven. Turned it off and took it back after 15 minutes.

The BEST worst movie ever: Thankskilling The acting is terrible, the plot is atrocious and the effects are ridiculous but I laughed my *kitten* off.
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Super worst movie ever - THe Mothman Prophecies - horrible horrible horrible

But, I did like The Fourth Kind and District 9 - I thought both were very good!!

And someone mentioned A Clockwork Orange - some movies have to really be seen at the time of their release to make sense - for today's teenagers or young people to watch it, I am sure it is a sleeper - but in the early 70's this type of movie was really amazing, gripping, and unlike anything kids had seen - unfortunately, we are now all mellowed with the amount of violence and anger that I am sure that it would not even blink an eye these days...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Snakes on a Plane. Really.....really, bad.

OMG..I have the WORST snake phobia ever imaginable..i cant even look at a cartoon one without going psychotic!!!

worst movie: ANYTHING bollywood

best movie: Forrest Gump :-)
  • Kim_SFB
    Kim_SFB Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I liked "Clockwork Orange" & some parts of "Logan's Run" which is a cheesy *kitten* movie, but the crystal death ray carousel is awesome.