Where do you want to be by New Year?

Options
13»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I want my body fat percentage in the low 20's by New Years. Right now I'm at 31.6%.
  • AlexandraLove
    Options
    Hopefully I'll be toning and maintaining by New Year.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Goal weight and maintaining for me God willing! stalling big time at the moment, need to get rid of another 14lb, but would the bugger shift!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keeping the faith and know I'll get there, by hook or by crook! Keep it up all, doing fantastically well! :flowerforyou:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Goal weight and maintaining for me God willing! stalling big time at the moment, need to get rid of another 14lb, but would the bugger shift!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keeping the faith and know I'll get there, by hook or by crook! Keep it up all, doing fantastically well! :flowerforyou:

Good luck you too!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I would like to be around 150. I will also be living on the other side of the world for this new years so being at goal weight and having my boyfriend with me sounds good
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at about 160 at a little over 5 lbs a month untill then I think it is doable =)
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I want my body fat percentage in the low 20's by New Years. Right now I'm at 31.6%.

Great goal!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful topic ! I have lost 41.5 pounds since January., I would love to loose another 40 pounds ! Then i will have 20 some more to go to be at my goal weight !
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I want to be wearing a beautiful blue size 12 dress.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My target is to reach the top end of my goal range by Christmas, 11st 7lbs.

My goal is 11st 7lbs too - I'm hoping to be there by the end of the year as well!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    To be at goal! 30lbs to go.
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Goal weight and maintaining it oh and engaged! would love to blow everyone away!
    30lbs to go!!!