Face - Before...During (No after because I'm NOT done)

Options
2»

Replies

• Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, Well done.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well done, you can defo see the difference. good work.x
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow thats brilliant, keep up the good work!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate the support. What I meant by "only 36lbs" was that is as much as I've lost since joining MFP. I didn't know my real starting weight...had issues with getting a scale when I started. I know I've lost more just don't know how much and it's obvious by the picture. I know 36lbs is HUGE...1lb is huge. I'm excited for every 1lb I lose.
    Whoa careful with the ''never end''. You don't want to keep losing weight forever! But well done :) I'm sure you'll manage to reach your goal given what you've achieved already.

What I meant was it's a never ending thing...because when I get to my goal weight it doesn't just stop. I can't just go back to eating the way I used to, stop exercising or ill just go back to that. There is a weight end point lol :P just not a fitness and health end point. Forever change
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a DIFFERENCE! Congrats to you my dear! You look fabulous!
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great! There is such a difference in you and you can see it in your face. Great job. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!