Attention MFP :-) An unofficail Annoucement!

Options

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I always love to wake up to some of "Ed's loving". Thanks again. I wish I was eloquent enough to send it back to you! :flowerforyou:
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    That was truly amazing....You always know how to put a smile on my face....Thank you so much for your kind words... :heart:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I always love to wake up to some of "Ed's loving". Thanks again. I wish I was eloquent enough to send it back to you! :flowerforyou:

Your friendship more than sends it back. Love you dear one.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    That was truly amazing....You always know how to put a smile on my face....Thank you so much for your kind words... :heart:

Bless you my friend!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm trying, I'm winning.
    Great reminder, thanks Ed :)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I'm trying, I'm winning.
    Great reminder, thanks Ed :)

Right on my friend!
  • Farmgirl67
    Farmgirl67 Posts: 54
    Options
    Thanks I needed that today!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you are so amazing...THANK YOU SO MUCH:smile:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You are amazing Ed!! Inside and out :smooched:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are amazing Ed!! Inside and out :smooched:

You are the amazing one gorgeous. You are allllllllllllllllllllllll so amazing! What a huge blessign to share this journey with y'all!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Thank you so much - I really needed that boost!! Have a great Thursday!!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Good morning my loves! Happppppppppppppy Thursday! Thursday is next to Friday and Friday is the day before most people are off! So woohooo!!!  But meanwhile today is the day! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!1 What is today? Today is the day you toss off regret, any negatives feelings, and any sense that you aren’t getting it done. That’s all hogwash. If you’re trying, you’re winning, and forget the rest. We all hit bumps in this journey. But the fact is that you were brave enough to start this journey and that my friend makes you a true warrior. So shake it off baby and see yourself as I see you. I see a gorgeous, wonderful, sexy, HOT, stunning, amazing, priceless gift. Now getting going and show the world just what a masterpiece you are. And if you even doubt yourself for a second today just know this… There is a cowboy in Texas that absolutely adores you and totally has your back.
    Love, Blessings and Smooches,
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Ed

Sigh......what a heartthrob you are! Thanks for the encouragement on this muggy, busy Friday Eve!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You're awesome Ed! I appreciate you so much. You have no idea how your kind words can change the course of a lady's day. Rock on sweetheart! :flowerforyou:
  • sweet_t2483
    sweet_t2483 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What a great message! Happy Thursday to you--I'm sending a friend request! I can use your motivation :smile:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I don't know you..yet..lol..but I want to. That was so sweet and caring and wonderful. Made me smile, and I dont smile this early in the morning..LOL.You make me believe in possibilities....Have a fantastic day!!!!
  • Mighty125
    Mighty125 Posts: 27
    Options
    I also needed that! Wow talk about motivation!
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awwww, what a great post! :) Thanks!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the amazingly encouraging words, Ed!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are all so sweet. You inspire me so very much. Love you all!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great post...THANKS!