Attention MFP :-) An unofficail Annoucement!

Options

Replies

• hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I needed to hear this morning! Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    That is exactly what I needed to hear this morning! Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:

God bless you my new friend!
  • harderfasterstr0nger
    Options
    You made my day <3
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow that was a nice way to start the day, Thank You!
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the words of encouragment!!
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You always can put a smile on this southern belle's face. I hope you have a woderful day.
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    What a way to start the day!!! Thank you for that beautiful post! Think I'll go work out now...with a big smile on my face! Enjoy your day!
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love how positive you are, even when your team is lagging 1.5 games behind the future 2011 world champions. ;)
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Exactally what I needed this morning. Very inspiring! Happy Thursday to you! :happy:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I love how positive you are, even when your team is lagging 1.5 games behind the future 2011 world champions. ;)

I love ya gorgeous but the dead sox will finish 7 games behind us and be WC. See ya at our victory parade my love. :-p
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You've just made my week!:bigsmile:
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    You are too sweet! I love reading your motivational posts, they always make me smile. Thanks Ed! :flowerforyou:
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Seriously just made me cry a little. You are so amazing, don't ever change! :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are too sweet! I love reading your motivational posts, they always make me smile. Thanks Ed! :flowerforyou:

Love ya my friend. :-)
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed. I definitely needed this today. Woke up with a nasty sinus headache and have just been dragging. But I know things will get better and I can still have a great day.

Hope you are having an absolutely fantastic day as well, and wishing you some cool breezes in this awful, record-breaking heat.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Thanks Ed. I definitely needed this today. Woke up with a nasty sinus headache and have just been dragging. But I know things will get better and I can still have a great day.

Hope you are having an absolutely fantastic day as well, and wishing you some cool breezes in this awful, record-breaking heat.
    [/quote)

I hope you feel better! Yeah its like a 10000000 degrees already!
  • SoldierDad
    Options

Hope you feel better! Its like 100000000 degrees already!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    After reading that post, I am getting off of this computer and going to workout! I'm trying, I'm winning! Thx for the push!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I needed that:)