Diet Pills and 100 cal snacks

124»

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Too many people here are generalizing diet pills. You need to get specific. I am on my 2nd use of OxyElite Pro thermogenic pills and they're just made up of a few different plants. There's nothing scary or chemical about them. They help burn a few extra calories a day, they drastically reduce any cravings for food which is obviously helpful, and they help you stay awake and concentrate. I don't see these as any different than people drinking green tea (which I also drink) or any other herbal supplements. And at 50 cents a day these pills end up saving me money since I don't buy any coffee or energy drinks anymore. They were also rated as the number 1 diet supplement last year and has high ratings on any fitness or store site. After I stopped using them I did NOT gain any weight. These just help you lose weight faster and easier, it is not a miracle diet pill like people generalize them as. No matter what you choose, good luck!!

these are what I use.
    though a few years ago i lost a ton of weight with trimspa.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    I just want to clarify that I was referring to "diet pills" in the mainstream way that we see them presented each day--xenadrin, ephedra, mega green tea pills, quick trim, etc. All of those pills are the typical view of a "diet pill". What you seem to be talking about is an natural, herbal supplement that aids metabolism and appetite suppression. My comment had *nothing* to do with something like that. At the same time, even herbs should be taken with caution, so the moral of the story is take care of your body through diet and exercise and be educated about anything else you put in it! :-)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    I just want to clarify that I was referring to "diet pills" in the mainstream way that we see them presented each day--xenadrin, ephedra, mega green tea pills, quick trim, etc. All of those pills are the typical view of a "diet pill". What you seem to be talking about is an natural, herbal supplement that aids metabolism and appetite suppression. My comment had *nothing* to do with something like that. At the same time, even herbs should be taken with caution, so the moral of the story is take care of your body through diet and exercise and be educated about anything else you put in it! :-)

i am educated, and yes i know thy are not the best things. but right now i am looking at it as being the lesser off two evils (small time on them, vs life time of obesity)
This discussion has been closed.