You know you had a good work out when...

Options
13»

Replies

• datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    you jump back onto the bike/roller blades and you can only push yourself to about 50 or 60 percent compared the previous workout.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    you get arm cramps while washing your hair afterwards (did this after playing water polo quite a bit).
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    ok - in all seriousness... you know you had a good work out when you still feel like you're sweating even after you've showered

Definitely this!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    When you have to brace yourself against the stall doors in the bathroom so you can lower yourself onto the can.../cry

that was me for four days a after 300 squat challenge!
  • kerryh1976
    kerryh1976 Posts: 22
    Options
    You don't even have the energy to stand up in the shower afterwards and have to sit on the floor :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You're all sweaty when you sit at the computer to log your exercise. Get up, take a shower, put on clean clothes, sit down at the computer... and the chair is still wet. Ewwwww....
  • mlweaver89
    mlweaver89 Posts: 35
    Options
    When the sweat is literally dripping off of my face and body and I can barely make it up the stairs into my apartment.
  • frenchielover
    Options
    When you're convinced mason fairies came into your bedroom at night and replaced your thighs and calves with concrete and bricks.
  • dwardkaiser
    Options
    ok - in all seriousness... you know you had a good work out when you still feel like you're sweating even after you've showered

Same here... It really sucks when you are trying to put on make-up in the morning for work and can't stop sweating ;)

It really stinks, you feel like you have to lay on ice just to cool down!!!!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have to hold onto the banister going down the stairs because my legs feel like jell-o

I don't even need to "workout" to get that feeling...my hubby does most of the work :devil:

:laugh: :wink:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    when you beg your significant other to wash your hair, because you really don't think it can be accomplished without them...
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    ... your car dies on the way back from the gym, just over a mile from home, and you consider sleeping the night in the car rather than walking the rest of the way! :bigsmile:

(I sucked it up and walked btw)
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    When you have to ask your husband to stop working and pull your sports bra over your head because you just can't get it off.

NO, That Did NOT happen to me this morning, huh huh.!

Me neither. And he didn't have a hard time doing it because it was soaking wet and stuck to me....

Or when you look down and your shins and forearms are sweating!

Also you know it was a good one when you look in the mirror later that day and your butt still looks like it does when you flex! Thank you Jillian Michaels!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Guilty of rubber leg syndrome after an intense workout....... :drinker:
    me too!!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    For me it was my abs hurting every time I needed to get out of bed or even in bed. My trainer kicked my abs butt so badly that one day it hurt to laugh or cough. But I def. understand the dreading sitting on the toilet thing, so sad. My first two weeks of working out you could hurt me going "ouch ow ouch" throughout my day.