size 24 to and 18

Options
michelle_8106
michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
Today I tried some Jeans on because I am so sick of not having anything that fits me right now.....but workout clothes. WELL I am so glad because I can wear 18's!!!!! I have lost 43 pounds and 12.5 inches.....but I never thought that it would make me change that much in clothes! I am so happy and amazed by this! Is anyone else finding that this is happening to them....I mean 24 to and 18 is huge! :)

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!! Good Job!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Congrats--that is awesome!!! I've only lost 16 lbs. so far so I am only down one size, but it still feels great :smile:
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    wow that is really great! you've done an amazing job!!
  • Yes! I have lost 54 pounds and went from a tight size 22 down to a 16 since joining MFP in December. Oh, this is my 2nd profile...long story...

Congrats to you!!!
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    That is OUTSTANDING. Congrads. That is pure motivation. :happy:
  • michelle_8106
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! SUPER GREAT feeling!!! :) I can't wait to share with my hubby!!!! :)
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! that is huge... and yes I have noticed a bigger difference in my clothes fitting/inches lost verses losing actual pounds..
  • michelle_8106
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! THAT'S GREAT TO BE BACK IN THE TEENS! :) KEEP IT UP!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can only image how excited that was for you :bigsmile:
  • paulyarwooduk
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! :) I've lost 12 pounds so far and my clothes fit me better which makes me feel good. I can't wait to the time when I have your experience. Well done :)
  • michelle_8106
    Options
    Thanks! and I can already see a big difference in your pictures! GREAT JOB! :) You are so much closer then you think! :) Keep on keeping on! :)
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I started with my highest as a 24, and now I'm down to an 18 as well. It's an AWESOME feeling, I agree!!

I keep thinking about a size 16, which I haven't been at since high school!
  • michelle_8106
    Options
    That's so GREAT!!! Good for you! I also keep thinking about the size 16 jeans hanging in my closet! I have not put them on since I had my three year old....so its been a while.....and when i think about it that way ....I wonder how in the world I got to a 24 in that short amount of time! Its for sure not just pregnancy!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! Im about a size 24 right now so the fact that you have dropped that many sizes gives me sooo much hope!!! Keep it up!!! Congrats!!!
  • twinsX3
    twinsX3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yay, good for you!! Keep up the good work.
  • michelle_8106
    Options
    THANK YOU! THAT'S SO NICE TO HEAR! KEEP UP YOUR HARD WORK AND THIS WILL BE YOU POSTING SOON ENOUGH! :) THANKS AGAIN!
  • lizrangel76
    Options
    Great job. It's always exciting to buy clothes in a smaller size. It shows all your hard work is paying off.:flowerforyou:
  • tweatherford11
    tweatherford11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I'm a 24 now, and just started MFP. I can't wait to dig out those size 18 from storage!!! Great job and keep it up! :smile:
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    43 pounds is a fantastic loss. I'm too afraid to try on smaller jeans right now, so I'm using a jacket that never fit me (but does now - snugly though) as a measure of my progress. Congratulations. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!