size 24 to and 18

Options
2»

Replies

• boronda_1999
    Options
    congratulations i started out size 18 im now in 14s and they are getting loose
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I remember how awesome that felt--my first time shopping for new clothes after I started was when I made that same size transition as well :). At that point a belt just won't cut it!
  • CJ118
    CJ118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have as well went from a 24 to a 18 and it feels wonderful. I started my journey in March and goal for me is to be in a 14 for Christmas. Many congrats keep up the hard work.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is the best feeling in the world. I started out in a tight 24 and just bought pair of size 16 dress pants from Lane Bryant today. Can't wait to be able to shop in a non plus size store.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Me myself started out in a sz 28 and just yesturday I fit into a size 14 and they are comfortable:wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! It's amazing seeing the sizes go down. That's my biggest feeling of "oh yeah!" :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Congrats on all your hard work, keep it up!
  • michelle_8106
    michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Same to all of you!!! :) We can all do it together! :)
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great job! I went from a 24 and currently in a 16..have lost 32 pounds! Keep up the good work....and congrats!
  • taniux88
    taniux88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats!!! :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    woooohoooo great job :)
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome Job!!! :happy:
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    awesome!!!!! wooohoooo :)
  • CreateSun
    CreateSun Posts: 4
    Options
    That's a reason to be excited..congrats and keep up the great work my friend!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Yes, you betcha, that is HUGE!!! Congrats on your success.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I started my diet life 10/13/2010 and have lost 65 lbs and went from a tight 24 to a 16. Cant wait for a 14 and lower.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!