I REALLY need to lose weight in 14 Days!!!

Options
I am 23
5'5"
12st 8lbs or 176lbs

Okay! I know it't not healthy but its not long term I need to lose a LARGE amount of weight in 14 days its for something very special and I want to have lost a good bit of excess weight for it, please please please has anyone got any advice for this???

I URGENTLY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT IT IS SO IMPORTANT!!! please anyone lost loads a weight in that time? anyone know what to do? I am willing to do anything it takes to lose a substantial amount (NOTICEABLE) I need it to be noticeable!!!

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    In 14 days?!?!?! You can always try LIPOSUCTION!!!!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Um. You haven't really given yourself much time. Why is this so urgent?
  • kkadams21
    kkadams21 Posts: 5
    Options
    Run a lot! and eat only fruits veggies and just 2 proteins a day!
  • cuerpito
    cuerpito Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you measure in stones, you probably live in the UK. You MUST have heard about the Dukan diet - search the internet and decide whether it's something that might interest you.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    How much is a lot?!

Well after my holiday i found I had put on 9lbs and was so disappointed i went on a crash diet for 7 days. I limited my calories to 1,000 daily and did loads of cardio, I lost just over 7lbs!!!

I wouldn't recommend doing this for more than 2 weeks max though.
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    On MFP, we generally frown on unsafe weight loss. I can't give you any advice beyond how to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Otherwise, you'll need to do it under a doctor's supervision.
  • pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    Options
    you can do it, BUT you have to eat only fruits veggies fat free dairy and protein and workout an hour a day. That includes cardio and weight lifting. I've lost 10 pounds in a week before doing that.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Low Carb.... Really low carb and lots of water. It wont last long but you can possibly lose close to that. And any exerices
  • chaylajean
    chaylajean Posts: 26
    Options
    You shouldn't have put this off, all I gotta say...
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Sorry, there really isn't a *safe* way to lose more than about 5 lbs in 14 days time. Losing faster than that can stress your body, and is very likely to jus come right back.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Liposuction, amputation, and organ donations are some of the various ways to lose weight in a very short amount of time.

Or you could just stick with the healthy way and just keep on keeping on thru your 14 days, regardless of your weight.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    the head weighs about 10 pounds... I am sure you could do without?
  • erintestman
    Options
    Phentermine. I lost 7 pounds the first week. That and I drank at least 100 oz of water a day, which also helps with weight fluctuation. I've lost a total of almost 33 pounds in a 3 month time span. The biggest loss happening in the first 30 days. It's a bit pricey but I'd do it again in a heart beat.
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options

LMAO..... :laugh:
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    Phentermine. I lost 7 pounds the first week. That and I drank at least 100 oz of water a day, which also helps with weight fluctuation. I've lost a total of almost 33 pounds in a 3 month time span. The biggest loss happening in the first 30 days. It's a bit pricey but I'd do it again in a heart beat.

PHENTERMINE is bad.. its very addictive.. plays games with your brain.. really bad for you...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    this is wrong on so many levels. if you did lose this weight, you will need to work equally hard to sustain it. is looking good for a party/wedding etc so important that you potentially harm your body for??

id say go for gradual loss over time and embrace a lifestyle change.

most folks are here for a long time, not a good time..
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    There is no diet out there that will show you how to lose a "LOT" of weight in 2 weeks. You may drop several pounds doing weird diets or extreme calorie reduction but it won't be FAT you're losing. Please be safe and don't harm your body or starve it of nutrition. Nothing can be important enough for that. :flowerforyou:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Good one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Haha Freckleface I just tried to catch that bug! I thought how do i have a bug on my computer. lol
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    I would work out hard and eat healthy. You may not lose all the weight that you are hoping for, but you will feel better about yourself and have more confidence AND that will be noticeable!!!!