Fit for Fall Challenge - 6/20 - 9/05

Options

Replies

• Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    CW: 129 (same as last monday :- / )
    GW: 120

NSV: I've got one week down on the coach to 5K! Goal is to be able to run a 5k one day! :)
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    6/20 SW: 202
    6/27: 197

9/05 GW: 180

WK #1 - Lost 5lbs

FINALLY! These last 4 weeks were trying my patience with little or no weight loss. Thank goodness that plateau has ended.

I'm in ONEderland!!! :love: ...:flowerforyou: ...:smooched: ...:heart: ...:bigsmile: ...(wish there was a jumping emoticon)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    6/20 SW: 194.0
    6/27 192.0
    9/05 GW: 180.0
    Congrats Ailene on making Onederland ! You are doing a amazing job !
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    6/20 SW: 181.7
    6/27: 170.1

WK #1 - Lost 11.6lbs

Managed to get in MORE water and LESS diet sodas this week! Exercise was still a challange for me but will work on that this week with the new challange.
  • cschmidt42
    cschmidt42 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am so excited about this challenge. This is exactly what I need to get me out of this rut! Thanks Ailene for starting this, and I love the weight loss chart that keeps up with everyone. Good luck everyone, we can do this!! :happy:

SW 188
    CW 182.4
    GW 160
    NSV To finish this challenge and to get some kind of exercise in every day!

Crystal
  • jodi1229
    jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SW 147.8
    CW 147.0

Great job Ailene for breaking your plateau and getting to onederland!!!!
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My weight for this week is 284, down a pound from last week. I will take since TOM showed up on Thursday. Hoping that next week is better!
  • VintageScarlet
    Options
    WEEK 1 UPDATE: 135

Eew Mondays are a horrible weigh in day for me. My start weight last week was 134. By Friday I was 132, but after this weekend I am back at 135. Weekends are awful for me, so I suppose my non scale goal should be not to let the weekends ruin my efforts. I'm soooo disappointed. On another note, my hubby and I just bought the Insanity DVDs. They should get in this week so I'm excited to start that.

The spreadsheet is great! Thanks for keeping track of this! It sure looks like a lot of work!
  • mrswestmoreland
    mrswestmoreland Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I would love to join the challenge.
    CW: 238
    GW: 218
  • Majbdrake
    Majbdrake Posts: 69
    Options
    SW: 172
    CW: 171
    Goal: 160

No loss/ no gain.

But still plugging at it.

I'm shifting from Thursday weigh-ins to Mondays so didn't expect a major change from my last weigh in.

Bruce
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well I hate to even post this but here goes....

SW-155
    CW- 157

I guess all the exercise I got this weekend was not enough to counter all the eating and drinking out I did for my birthday. I know this has to be mostly water weight, though. I weighed myself on Sat. and was 153.8 and I know I didn't eat poorly enough to gain that much! Well, back on track today with lots of water and veggies to flush out the system.
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW 159.4

WK 1 157.6

NSV's Slept 8 hours all but 2 nights consider that a victory, and I have loads of energy. Got my stuff ready 4 nights so getting better.

Down 1.8 pounds

Good luck everyone.
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late to start the challenge. My weight is up this week but I plan on getting back to it this week: here goes

SW (6/27) 164

GW : 155 by 09/05
  • islander22
    islander22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Well, not as much of a loss as I would like to see, but still a loss. I am down to 194.6. How do I plug this into the spreadsheet, it only lets me view?

Thanks!
  • meghanspuppy
    Options
    1st week weigh-in:

SW: 161.5
    CW: 160

I lost 0.5 lbs : ( I was active most days of the week. Drank tons of diet soda instead of water and generally stayed under my cals. Guess I need to ramp up the activity and make some adjustments in my diet. Trying hard not to be discouraged! Keeping in mind that this is a journey, not a race, but for an instant gratification person like me, that isn't easy.

Hoping to report better results next week!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight...196.8

Today's weight...196

Goal weight...180

Hoping for a bigger number but still a loss!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    1st week weigh-in:

SW: 186
    CW: 186.9
    NSV: Completed week 1 of C25K!

Gained almost a pound, but I just got a new scale and I took Sunday as my "maintence" calorie day - a lot of which I ate at night. So I'm not letting the weight gain get me down.

My new challenge for the week - 20 pushups daily (this will take all day, I'm at 4 so far).
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    @ MamaDee2 - that is an AMAZING loss for 1 week! Holy schnikeys!!!! You go, girl!

@ islander22 - the excel flle will be maintained by myself & koeniginhla

Welcome to the newest members of the challenge!!! :flowerforyou:

At the top of page 10 I have a posting that summarizes the format of the challenge
    At the top of page 16 I have a posting that provides the Google Doc link (copy/paste into your web browser) that contains the excel file to track everyone's progress

Thanks for joining!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    SW: 246
    CW: 248.75
    GW: 235
    NSV: Maintain 246 thru 7/16 (Sister's wedding) and reevaluate NSVs after that.

GAINED 2.75

My birthday was this past weekend and I celebrated with all my favorites. I had a great time so I'm ok with it. Kicking it up a notch this week to move back to 246.
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    SW: 182
    CW:181.4

Not as much as I was hoping for, but a loss is a loss. Hopefully next week I will see a bigger drop.

Planning to add a walk to this week's workouts to meet the challenges!