Healthy Fast Food?

Options
2»

Replies

• LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell's fresco chicken taco is only 170 calories. I don't think it's the healthiest thing you could get, though. A 6 inch veggie sub from Subway would probably be your best bet.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    subway's the safest, but easy on the dressings.
  • pittielover23
    Options
    Carl's Jr. has a turkey burger now that is really good and under 500 cals (and its huge). Taco Bell, tacos or burritos fresco style (pico de gallo instead of cheese).

Panera Bread is SUPER good and fast but not drive thru.
    \

Panera is not healthy I used to work there!! You should see the nutrition facts.
    I have, and they have plenty of healthy options. I do half sandwhich and green salad with vinegrette and it is a great meal.

ETA: Just did one of my fav meals: Smokehouse Turkey Hot Panini (half) with a half a greek Salad - under 500 cals.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Jason's Deli! Great options and amazing salad bars.

*edit! I just realized that you might be talking about Los Angeles not Louisiana...I'm from Texas...My bad! hahaha If it's Los Angeles, there are bound to be a million places that you can eat healthily. Have fun!!

I absolutely LOVE Jason's Deli. Their turkey reuben is fantastic. We have them here in Las Vegas, so they should be available in Los Angeles, too.

Panda Express is one of my favorites, too. You have to be careful and order the right combination of items, but they can be healthy and delicious. I usually get the Panda Bowl with half noodles and half vegetables, then opt for a veggie-laden entree. Nets out about 600 calories, and it's very filling.