why

Options
why dose no one like me or talk to me or want to hang with me am i realy that bad of a person

Replies

• suzicooper
    suzicooper Posts: 15
    Options
    whats up love?
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    original.jpg
  • newbeautifulme
    Options
    Would you say that your general disposition is positive or negative? Are you looking for the good or bad in people, things and situations around you? Do you exude confidence or feel sorry for yourself? Are you happy or sad?

People tend to be drawn to others that are happy, confident and have a generally positive outlook.
  • Scilluh
    Scilluh Posts: 152
    Options
    whats up love?

not much just siting here waiting for people to want to talk to me
  • 5weeks
    5weeks Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi Priscilla ~
    what would you like to talk about?:flowerforyou:
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    well this is a chat forum, not instant messenger, so start a thread asking questions or initiating a topic of conversation and people will post. there is a LOT of traffic here daily, so your post will get bumped down off the 'recent posts' tab quickly, however you can always revive the post with another comment. :smile:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    whats up love?

In real life or on here?
  • Scilluh
    Options
    Would you say that your general disposition is positive or negative? Are you looking for the good or bad in people, things and situations around you? Do you exude confidence or feel sorry for yourself? Are you happy or sad?

People tend to be drawn to others that are happy, confident and have a generally positive outlook.

i think i am realy and good person but maybe there is some thing wrong with me
    idk and i dont feel sorry for my self i am just asking a quation
  • Scilluh
    Options
    whats up love?

In real life or on here?

both
  • Scilluh
    Options
    well this is a chat forum, not instant messenger, so start a thread asking questions or initiating a topic of conversation and people will post. there is a LOT of traffic here daily, so your post will get bumped down off the 'recent posts' tab quickly, however you can always revive the post with another comment. :smile:

i know how it works but thanks any way
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    What exercises are you doing?That is a fun topic. :)
  • Scilluh
    Options
    Hi Priscilla ~
    what would you like to talk about?:flowerforyou:

idk any thing i gess
  • Scilluh
    Options

walking that is my fav and it is not a very fun topic
  • ChantalGG
    Options

walking that is my fav and it is not a very fun topic
    Well I tried.. *leaves*
  • Roszepoo
    Roszepoo Posts: 46
    Options
    Please look at where you put yourself-where are you in a position to meet people? Join a gym, go to a book club, etc. You talk first-don't expect otheres to act first. Everyone waits for someone else to act first. Act like the person you want to be and soon you will be that person. Be strong. I believe you can do it.
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    i know how it works but thanks any way

I'm not understanding the problem here then. Are you posting topics and nobody is replying to them? We're trying to help. You're not reciprocating.
  • 5weeks
    Options
    What are your hobbies? What do you do for a living?
  • Scilluh
    Options
    Please look at where you put yourself-where are you in a position to meet people? Join a gym, go to a book club, etc. You talk first-don't expect otheres to act first. Everyone waits for someone else to act first. Act like the person you want to be and soon you will be that person. Be strong. I believe you can do it.

i do act frist and i still get that no one wants to talk to me
  • CeleryStalker
    Options

This deserves to be repeated. You don't seem to be very positive, and to be honest, lots of people have come on here trying to brighten your spirits with conversation and you're not being entirely warm to any of us.

What's going on? What's wrong?
  • 5weeks
    Options

i do act frist and i still get that no one wants to talk to me

You sound very down on yourself, that can make it hard on people around here. Be positive!