Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV...I almost cried.

124»

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    AMAZING job! Congrats :smile:
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    You've done a great job!

I just have to say, I love the rewards you are giving yourself for each goal acheived.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    That's great news, congratulations on a job well done:flowerforyou: I hope to be able to do the same. Three months would be great!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Wonderful Job! I look forward to the day I can shop for size 18. I havent been a size 18 since high school. Wonderful job. Keep up the great work!
  • Debkam
    Debkam Posts: 80
    How wonderful!
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Don't you just love those NSV? Great job=soon they will be loose.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Good for you!!!
    Keep up the good work
    jane:drinker:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Wow, that has got to be the best feeling EVER! Congratulations on your NSV, you have worked hard for it and you deserve it! (I think I would have cried if this were me! lol)
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 306 Member
    You've done a great job!

I just have to say, I love the rewards you are giving yourself for each goal acheived.

Thank you.

When I decided to really make a life style change this time, I decided I was going to treat myself to some things I have always wanted aned never had (facial, massage, sky diving).
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    That is wonderful! Congratulations!
  • That is awesome! Keep up the hard work!
  • Good Job! Keep up the good work!
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    good job... I am not quite back into my 18s yet (cannot wait since I have some GREAT skirts) but I am down 32+ pounds and into some of my old pants that are 24s... was at least a 28...exciting to see how soon I get down...
    keep up your good work
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 708 Member
    Beautiful, congratulations! What an amazing feeling for you, I can hardly wait until I have a moment like that myself! Excellent work, and I'm so glad you shared!

Kris
  • Congrats that is a milestone. Keep up the work.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    :o) well done!!! thats awesome
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Awww congrats!!!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    How exciting!!! Congratulations to you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!