Saving Calories for One Big Meal?

Options
13»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    My aren't we a little defensive. Why just because I want to know who's making statements that affect my health and the health of others? Why does it matter? Because you are injecting your "advise" left and right on this site (over 200 posts) and expect people to take said advise blindly without knowing ANYTHING about who you are and what your background is. Never mind, I've learned all I need to know about you. There's my answer for you.
    Not defensive? I have no problem showing you who I am or answering any questions about myself. But how does that make my statements more credible? Do you think every guy with 10% body fat is up-to-date on their knowledge of nutrition and human physiology?

If you want to know the validity of my advise, why don't you ask for my sources? Why do you ask about ME? Ask me for my empirical evidence.

"However, when consuming 1 meal/d, subjects had a significant increase in hunger; a significant modification of body composition, including reductions in fat mass"

-K. Stote, D. Baer, K. Spears, et al. A controlled trial of reduced meal frequency without caloric restriction in healthy, normal-weight, middle-aged adults. Am J Clin Nutr; 85:981-988 (April 2007)

Feel free to ask anything you want to ask. I'd be happy to answer.

This made me chuckle...
  • mynameisuntz
    mynameisuntz Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    @mynameisuntz - Oh my god. Please tell me you're not asmcriminal in disguise.
    Who?
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Who?

Your twin.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

Trust me, you're not the only one thinking that! LOL
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options

:laugh: Oh my! It soooo is!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options

:laugh: Oh my! It soooo is!

I'm waiting for him to start saying "common sense."
  • mynameisuntz
    mynameisuntz Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Your twin.
    I don't know who that is, so I don't understand the significance of you comparing me to him (or her).
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    I am a firm believer in working out to gain extra calories...

Last Saturday I was going to a wedding... I knew I would go over on calories... However, I went in the a.m. and burned an additional 500 calories. Less guilt as I was eating and drinking that evening :)

EXACTLY!!