100 Pushups Club

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Yesterday week 1, day 2 went up to 14 from 11.5.

Dh went from 25 to 35 :love:
  • Oishii
    Week one, day three... Got up to 20! Hmm... 11.5, 14, 20... Can't wait to see where I get to next week!

Thank you so much for the OP!
  • lucylou9701
    lucylou9701 Posts: 194
    I want to do this!!! I looked it up.... I was a level 2 when I did the initial test and I am going to start Monday :) THanks for posting this :)
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    week 2 level 1 day1 complete. maxed out at 11. yeah-over 10!!:smile:
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Week2 Day1 (Level1) done

managed 10 half-hearted push ups at the end, my arms hurt!
  • Oishii
    Week 2, day 1, 21 pushups. I had to take a 5 minute break before attempting the max bit... Phew!
  • Oishii
    By the way, I've also lost an inch round my waist!
  • butters1
    Week 2, day 2, level 1 done. maxed out at 12. my arms remain in a constant mild soreness, but for the first time the first 5 pushups seemed easy:bigsmile:

congrats oshii on the inch. No inch loss here yet, but i swear i can already see more definition in my arm muscles.....
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    By the way, I've also lost an inch round my waist!

Wow!
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    I did week 2 day 1 level 3 on Sunday, but totally forgot to do day 2 yesterday. I am going to do them tonight, then go to Friday, and so on. Oops! I did 63 total on Sunday, MAN style! I cannot do girlie style anymore because I have been doing them in shorts on my carpet in the family room and it was wearing the skin off my knees. By the time I realized it, it was too late to do anything other than give them a break. So, I can only go down halfway doing them the hard way, but it is still giving me a good upper body workout!
  • gemwho2
    Week 2, Day 2 done (level1)

I think I'll still be on level 1 next week, not very good at these!
  • Oishii
    Week 2, day 1, 21 pushups. I had to take a 5 minute break before attempting the max bit... Phew!

Week 2, day 2... Only 14 :sad:
  • butters1
    somehow i forgot to skip tuesday :laugh: so i'm a bit ahead this week. completed week 2, day 3 level 1. max went down a tad to 10.

It looks like an exhaustion test is next again, with at least 16 in a row to go on to week 3......we'll see....
  • OElleBelleO
    OElleBelleO Posts: 54 Member
    I'm in. Rank 3 guy style.
  • frats
    frats Posts: 96 Member
    I am a few days late but I would like to join! I have tried a couple of times but never kept it up. This might give me the motivation to continue. I managed to push out 14 on my initial test!
  • gemwho2
    Week 2, Day 3 done

Able to get a wee bit lower now, can feeeeel it!!
  • butters1
    Well i decided to take the exhaustion test tonight as i didn't have time for my regular workout. !yes! i got to 16, the minimum to go on.... but i think the last 4 were on pure adrenline or just pure desire to make 16. my arms hurt!. my body seems to want to conk out at 12. i'm going to try week 3 level 1 anyway.

@gem - i noticed i'm doing the pushups deeper all the time too (increasing the difficulty.) without intentionally trying. The pushups hurt more that way but i guess it's a good thing to be able to do so.
  • butters1
    Week 3, day 1, level 1 complete. max = minimum of 9, barely.
  • butters1
    week 3 day 2 level 1 complete. max 14. woot!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Just checked out the website... i am so doing this, i have no upper body strength at all!
This discussion has been closed.