MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
123457»

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I made my goal, 2 days early:happy: I lost 2.8 pounds this week:blushing: So happy to finally see the scale getting down again! Great job to everyone this week:drinker:

AWESOME!! THAT IS SUCH A GREAT LOSS!!

I just wish we NEVER had to gain any back that we already lost!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    MAK & SUZ

I LOVE U GUYS!!

I am sooooo tired, for the first time I can't think or talk. LOL document this date!! LOL

BUT must say, I can often be a Drama Queen!! LOLOLOL

Looking forward to a new week............
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I spent the day helping my niece clean & move. I am plain exhausted and tired. My right arm can hardly move anymore. LOL
    yawn....................:yawn:

MY SATURDAY RESULTS

Strive FOR Five

1) Walk 15/20 min daily ~Nope But the appartment my niece is moving from has about 25 to 30 steps. LOL
    stuff and didn't walk away the pounds DVD either. :-(
    2) Exercise 15/20 min✔ 4 HOURS of scrubbing walls, floors & hauling boxes moving my niece,
    3) Stay within my calories✔1000 remaining
    4) Do some Closet Cleaning/DeClutter ~ Not in my house, but at my nieces.
    5) Limit my computer time (especially games)✔ I was away all day.

:drinker: MY RESULTS FROM THE WEEK ARE NOT GREAT BUT THEY ARE NOT BAD EITHER :drinker:

1) Walk 15/20 min daily✔✔✔✔ 4/7 DAYS
    2) Exercise 15/20 min daily✔✔✔✔✔ 5/7 DAYS
    3) Stay within my calories✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ 7/7 DAYS
    4) Do some Closet Cleaning✔✔✔✔✔ 5/7 DAYS
    5) Limit my computer time ✔✔✔✔✔✔ 6/7 DAYS

:wink: I will think a bit about my next week goals, and get next weeks challenge up & running tonight. I am not moving from the couch only to get a shower & back. LOL I am that tired!! :yawn:
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I made my goal, 2 days early:happy: I lost 2.8 pounds this week:blushing: So happy to finally see the scale getting down again! Great job to everyone this week:drinker:
    Congrats!! Happy to hear your reaching your goals!

Miss Dee- definatly looking forward to a new week

Sad to report I didn't get my workout in today. We have been renovating our half bath and family room (it's been over two months). Today we painted. Ceiling, primer, bathroom and family room. Tomorrow we should be really close to finishing, we probably won't get all the trim and baseboards painted. But we r getting so close. I can't wait to have my family room back (thats usually where I work out). So after painting we went to get dinner. And after dinner my aunt stopped by for a visit and we went into the hot tub at my parents house. Now I'm exhausted and ane ready for bed.
    On a plus side for today I got in all my water.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Sad to report I didn't get my workout in today. We have been renovating our half bath and family room (it's been over two months). Today we painted. Ceiling, primer, bathroom and family room. Tomorrow we should be really close to finishing, we probably won't get all the trim and baseboards painted. But we r getting so close. I can't wait to have my family room back (thats usually where I work out). So after painting we went to get dinner. And after dinner my aunt stopped by for a visit and we went into the hot tub at my parents house. Now I'm exhausted and ane ready for bed.
    On a plus side for today I got in all my water.

MAK

I WOULD CALL THAT A WORKOUT!!

but you know me..................... LOL

YOU DID HAVE A GREAT WEEK!! DON'T BE SAD!!

get some rest, night night!!

Hot Tub sounds FUN!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    MAK

I WOULD CALL THAT A WORKOUT!!

but you know me..................... LOL

YOU DID HAVE A GREAT WEEK!! DON'T BE SAD!!

get some rest, night night!!

Hot Tub sounds FUN!!

Thanks Dee! It was fun :drinker: I might have even enjoyed an adult beverage afterwards, that was mysteriously absent from my diary :wink:
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Report Day 6

Admission of guilt:
    Didn't do a darn thing today! I played with the kids but nothing super active since their both sick. I've just been a lazy bum today. According to pedometer I barely made over 1 mile! Ugh! Well, I'll be more than making up for it tomorrow!

Oma
    You sound like I did on Wednesday!!

Two good things........

1, The week is about over

2. You had a nice weight loss this week and you did have some super fantastic days!!

Have a great sleep, think about some smaller and more reachable goals for next week. There is always a new week!!

Well there are many more then 2 things but I anm super tired. LOL

I'm definitely going to be redefining my goals for next week. Gotta stop trying to do everything at once! And yeah,,,, I did love seeing that scale this morning!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :bigsmile: I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT OMA!! :bigsmile:

:heart: Link for week June 25 to July 2 :heart:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/273795-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
  • missdeehere
    Options
    ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZYQUILTER ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫

_____i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_____

l_______HAPPY_______l
    l______BIRTHDAY_____l

WE LOVE YOU TOO!!
  • angie_roo
    angie_roo Posts: 55
    Options
    I succeeded 5 out of 7 days. The two days that I didn't drink all of my water for my goal, I was sick and didn't feel like drinking anything.

Happy Birthday
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share a little progress with you!

Here I am after losing 11 pounds the first week on MFP, weighing 425, wearing a size 30/32:

5445237_7845.jpg

And this is me today, weighing 372, wearing a size 22 top:

5445237_4906.jpg
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This weeks goal park in the farthest space in parking lots to add extra steps to my day. I am setting a 6500 steps a day goal and still trying to get my lunch walks in daily.
    Mon=3589 steps running late to work so parked closer than my plan but ran to building that should make up the difference No lunch walk since I was late and we had a meeting after lunch took short luch breaks so everyone else could grab something before meeting.
    Tues=No lunch walk ran errands instead, did park in farthest space so extra walking out to car to leave for lunch and took the stairs today too. I just couldn't stand it that I was giving more excusess for not following thru with my goal so I went down and battled the treadmill 2mi C25K workout W1D2 complete 34mins warmup and cool down at 3.4mph walking/jog intervals were 3/5mph respectively. Finished time 1.75mi so walked an extra lap at 3mph to give me a round #. Total steps=6848
    Wed= no walk did park way out in the lot, and took the stairs total steps =3392. and missed breakfast and dinner so was way under on calories. Had to go to hospital and visit a family member stayed late until his daughter arrived so he and his wife had support with thier concerns.
    Thur= Forgot my body bugg on charger this morning so will have estimated steps for the day. No idea how to estimate my steps, the bugg estimated my burn with a 200 calorie deficit for the day.
    Friday= steps =4367 parked at the farthest spot and taking the stairs no problem.
    Saturday= steps= 4451 lots of yard work helping my mother and a trip to the park with the kids.
    Sunday= 4716 after a trip to the store and playing with the neighbors dogs while they are on vacation.
    So I really only hit my goal once this week but did stay very active. But I had an average of 860 calorie deficit all week and 3919 for a daily step goal even with the lost data from Thursday. So onward we go in our journey.
    Congrats to us all for the hard work this week.